Sleep/rest anywhere

GoodOldLeon

I believe this is on purpose. This would take away the aspect of "oh shit, I need to get back to a bed."

Gameplay mechanic. 

I've said this before, but the most fun times I have in PZ are when I'm in a panic IRL, like I need to find tweezers before I succumb to the glass lodged in my hand x_X

Are there even negative effects from lack of sleep yet?

1 hour ago, tommysticks said:

I believe this is on purpose. This would take away the aspect of "oh shit, I need to get back to a bed."

Gameplay mechanic. 

I've said this before, but the most fun times I have in PZ are when I'm in a panic IRL, like I need to find tweezers before I succumb to the glass lodged in my hand x_X

Are there even negative effects from lack of sleep yet?

Yeah, it reduces awareness a lot (both vision and hearing suffer from this).  I can see your point but ultimately I'll always prefer the more realistic approach. I hope it's not intended.

44 minutes ago, Name1234 said:

I think he means rest as in to reset the lung meter. I typically set it to come back pretty fast to avoid having to rest constantly. I can see your point though, and regardless, it's unrealistic to assume I can't rest or even sleep on the ground. 

I was referring to both things but resting would be the crucial one. I'd never sleep out in the open like that (unless I was feeling suicidal lol).

On 1/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, TheLeonBM said:

Yeah, it reduces awareness a lot (both vision and hearing suffer from this).  I can see your point but ultimately I'll always prefer the more realistic approach. I hope it's not intended.

I was referring to both things but resting would be the crucial one. I'd never sleep out in the open like that (unless I was feeling suicidal lol).

Indeed.

But we should have that option to potentially commit suicide by zombie by taking just a little nap outside 'just to rest my eyes'.  

Also, I'm looking forward to the time when the exhausted moodle makes us collapse like it threatens to do (I believe it says something Like that). Like the back problem issue when carrying too much, I don't think the game delivers on this threat yet).

Edited by grammarsalad
Clarity

1 hour ago, grammarsalad said:

Also, I'm looking forward to the time when the exhausted moodle makes us collapse like it threatens to do (I believe it says something Like that).

I really hope the devs decide to put this in after animations hit. Would actually make the sleep moodle matter.