Curtaining Doors and Shuttering

Demonic_Kat

So sheets have been the staple for minimal cover in a house for a long time. With the inclusion of working curtains, it would be nice to see the ability to put curtains on doors (I love my pretty pristine bases). I suggest like with windows, you should be able to use the "place" option to curtain a door.

Also I don't know how many other people have noticed this, but there's shutters on many windows in the game with zero function. How cool would it be to add a function to them "close shutters" (from the outside, or from the inside with window open) to add a few more hp to those brittle windows?

7 hours ago, Kim Jong Un said:

On glass doors you should already be able to add sheet curtains to doors. You just can't move the physical furniture item, you have to place them as sheets.

Yes, I do this all the time. I am saying I would like the curtain sprites on the doors too so they look neater.

7 minutes ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Yes, I do this all the time. I am saying I would like the curtain sprites on the doors too so they look neater.

Oh, I see. Might be a bit of an issue to shrink all the sprites down (I imagine not all of them would be compatible).

Last I checked I was unable to place exit signs over doors so it might be an issue with fitting wall furniture on the tile as well.

Just now, Kim Jong Un said:

Oh, I see. Might be a bit of an issue to shrink all the sprites down (I imagine not all of them would be compatible).

Last I checked I was unable to place exit signs over doors so it might be an issue with fitting wall furniture on the tile as well.

I wouldn't mind if the sprites were the same size. It would make sense if they weren't. But just having the option to place them over the windows as is would make it more aesthetically pleasing.