RELEASED: Build 36.4

RobertJohnson

2 hours ago, justcrow said:

Whenever releasing the public updating, do I have to reset the server? With my server from 35 build some lags, freezing problems and errors pop up after 36.

We didn't have to. A quick patch and we started up just fine. I do know several players are having issues with a few mods that aren't quite optimized yet, so if you have mods, that might be the cause of some errors.

На 08.01.2017 в 4:21 вечера, marco1 сказал:

ОК!

Речь идет о салатах и отбеливатель.

Похоже, это не происходит каждый раз, когда ...

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ

это видео во второй раз появилась эта проблема, на этот раз она затрагивает только фруктовый салат

https://youtu.be/tm-roqCdmpo

Не только ! Сковорода с продуктами, и пустая бутылка шардоне.  Из модов стоит hydrocraft.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE :)

Not only ! Frying pan with food, and an empty bottle of chardonnay. From mods worth hydrocraft.

2 hours ago, gta111 said:

How do i jump over fences ect if it is higher? Ie if i am on a roof with fence i cant jump over anymore.

You have to right click the fence and select "climb over." This was done to prevent accidentally falling from high places when using the action button for other things.

39 minutes ago, trombonaught said:

You have to right click the fence and select "climb over." This was done to prevent accidentally falling from high places when using the action button for other things.

Thanks! but that still dosnt work for me, any way to change it back to how it was? kind of frustrating 

51 minutes ago, gta111 said:

Thanks! but that still dosnt work for me, any way to change it back to how it was? kind of frustrating 

Any specific reason to as to why it doesn't? Not asking to defend the change, as it's not my favorite solution, but am curious if there's something other than preference going on.

3 hours ago, gta111 said:

I don't know about changing it back, but I do know it can be picky about where you click. Zoom in all the way and make sure you a right clicking on the fence or window you want to hop over. I find clicking at the base/bottom of the surface is most reliable.

On 2/12/2017 at 8:04 PM, trombonaught said:

I don't know about changing it back, but I do know it can be picky about where you click. Zoom in all the way and make sure you a right clicking on the fence or window you want to hop over. I find clicking at the base/bottom of the surface is most reliable.

On 2/12/2017 at 5:23 PM, Butter Bot said:

Any specific reason to as to why it doesn't? Not asking to defend the change, as it's not my favorite solution, but am curious if there's something other than preference going on.

First off, i was trying to run away multiple times and the clicking didnt work at all. And yeah i guess it is preference too but for me i struggle to jump over them. Just dosnt seem like it does the job for me and would love an option to how it was before, but i will try the option you said and click and the bottom and i will see how it goes!

• nasKo unpinned this topic