RELEASED: Build 36.4

RobertJohnson

3 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

[Balance]

Lowered the berries calories (mostly from 70 to 20)
Lowered the mushroom calories
Increase *3 rabbit nutrition values
Various increase in trapping animals nutrition

Love these changes to trapping and wildlife nutrition! Thanks for the adjustments :D Love the nutrition system and little fixes like this make it work even better :)

I miss the dense trees that I used to be able to hide in. Tall trees are nice but I miss the thick areas full of trees T_T. In MP it makes it so easy to find people in the woods.

Other than that I love the new areas and stuff to play with! Only got to really wait for that animation build so I can play hunt the fireman/policeman zombies! (Maybe there will be spiffo employee zombies too!)

6 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

[Bug Fix]
You now can't add frozen food to your evolved recipe
Fixed recipes using wrong Alarm Clock/Digital Watch
Fixed "SleepAllowed" server options not working for sleeping in tent
Fixed being able to upgrade wall without having the required materials
Admin can edit item only in their inventory (or their backpack)

I can explain the melted icecream bug here even though this place is not the bug tracker. Sorry about that. About this bug :

If you drop the melted ice cream onto the ground from the freezer, with time you will see the ice cream respawn from the same freezer with the previous one on the ground,which is kind of duplication. I mean it is like a cheating. All users in my server know the bug.

Could you test it playing PZ in SP/MP ?

Edited by justcrow

Build IWBUMS 36.4:

[Balance]
Lower the health regen when sleeping if you're starving.
Reduced the health loss done by starving.

[Bug Fix]
Fixed "Fruit Salad" being "Salad".
Fixed "Add" ingredient for evolved recipe being "From"
Fixed creating a new character keeping your previous traits for free.
Fixed translation errors in UI_EN.txt

5 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 36.4:

[Balance]
Lower the health regen when sleeping if you're starving.
Reduced the health loss done by starving.

[Bug Fix]
Fixed "Fruit Salad" being "Salad".
Fixed "Add" ingredient for evolved recipe being "From"
Fixed creating a new character keeping your previous traits for free.
Fixed translation errors in UI_EN.txt

But why sleeping regens health tho?

Also, i dont know if it happens already or not, but maybe sleeping hungry should be difficult, thus you sleep very little or nothing at all, if you are literally starving you shouldnt be able to sleep for more than 2 hours without waking up.

Edited by Blasted_Taco

Little bit of late feedback,

Kind of a small thing (I know the fruit salad thing isn't the newest thing but now I've actually seen the evolved recipe) but you should really let fruits and vegetables be used together in a salad. I've worked in the service industry for quite some time, having stuff like oranges, grapes and berries in with your greens is not uncommon at all.

To take it a step further, some fruit (like lemon, orange, etc) should be included in other evolved recipes as a spice (fish and lemon come to mind)

Edited by Kim Jong Un

A few bugs remain :

1. After death, creating a new character with "PlayerRespawnWithSelf" makes users ones that zombies can't recognize like invisibility. Also, that option makes some mods not work. I don't know why.

2. "Check Stats" with a mini scoreboard still doesn't work at all. I only see all "0" perks from users that most of them in my server have been alive over 10days.

3. All zombies on the way to March Ridge and RoseWood have nothing but clothes and shoes. We never find any items after killing them even earrings,wedding rings,nothing at all.

A few suggestions :

1. Make users smoke with lighter in the bag.

2. The power "edit items" as admin makes stuff change colors on the surface as well,not limited to the colored items in the inventory.

Edited by justcrow

I'm trying to get back into some indie gaming again, and I just need some suggestions. I have never really played very many indie games, but two of the best indie games I've ever played are Faster than Light and Legend of Grimrock. I also really loved Universe Sandbox as well. 

I have Antichamber on my wishlist, so I'll be getting that when it goes on sale. 

I don't like platforming games, so do not suggest those to me. I'm looking for stuff that's really unique, interesting, and fun to play. Outside of platformers, I'm open to anything. 

Edited by akshay4242

Not sure how to describe this problem...

Put some loot in a big hiking bag, if I select what's inside the bag my salads start having problems :)

here's the video:

https://youtu.be/aKnDKqg7cOg

(Edit: I have the save file in case someone wants to test it...)

Off-topic

I am sure you guys found even more, but, well, this guy meant business :D

20170107100525_1.jpg

Edited by Marco1

19 hours ago, akshay4242 said:

I'm trying to get back into some indie gaming again, and I just need some suggestions. I have never really played very many indie games, but two of the best indie games I've ever played are Faster than Light and Legend of Grimrock. I also really loved Universe Sandbox as well. 

I have Antichamber on my wishlist, so I'll be getting that when it goes on sale. 

I don't like platforming games, so do not suggest those to me. I'm looking for stuff that's really unique, interesting, and fun to play. Outside of platformers, I'm open to anything. 

Beside Zomboid I had a hell of a time playing Subnautica.

4 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

If you have bug report, use the bug tracker, it has great chance of getting lost in this thread :D

Ok!

It's about Salads and Bleach.

Looks like it doesn't happen every time...

EDIT

this is the video of the second time this problem appeared, this time it affected just the fruit salad

https://youtu.be/tm-roqCdmpo

Edited by Marco1
corrections

On 2.01.2017 at 9:00 PM, RobertJohnson said:

[New]
Added a disclaimer on main screen to show what's new in the version (will be mostly used for public branch, but adding it here so translators can translate it to be ready for public)

I have a suggestion about this new feature: consider adding a button to main menu to view this. As of now, when you click "OK" you have no other option to view this page again.

Also, contents of that page are still not displayed in translationProblems.txt when running the game in translation debug mode.

Edited by Geras