RELEASED: Build 36.4

RobertJohnson

On 12/26/2016 at 1:30 PM, nacho damian said:

I only pray for a skate or a shit to go very fast around the map (my english is very bad sorry)

replace the "a" with "some" otherwise your comment kind of sounds like you're saying "I only pray for a skate or a poop to go very fast around the map. I'm not trying to be a dick, just giving some advice for future reference.

Found two areas where the player can climb through the wall. Don't have coordinates, however both of them are in Rosewood.

3C70798F2BF23FC85DBD6F438878EA0A95BF0120

You can climb in and out through the TV set here. It's in one of the homes that is fenced off.

2643FDC522EF57E0880588E69845A897694C8616

Doctors office. Can climb through on one side.

@turbotutone

There's a fair amount of furniture missing from the update, just thought I'd share a few

1. The bench with the plastic/stone bottom (you can grab the alternative wooden variant as well as the plant fixture of the same kind, also seen in the picture.) Also, possibly an oversight, this kind of floor cannot be picked up either.

F6CF1CE81C0365BD62A113538A56B62EFEF19B9F

2. The room divider is one that got missed.

9CD8D518350ACEBEC98CBF8ADEEBF279FDD6CC90

3.  Not pictured, but the mahogany-looking variant of the office desk also cannot be picked up. The L-shaped desk of the same color also cannot be interacted with.

4. The multi-tile low bookshelf (not pictured). They can be picked up however the game thinks that the two-tile and the three-tile variant are the same thing. You can see this when the game highlights a third tile when trying to interact with the two-tile variant.

5. Jail cell furniture in the prison (counter, wall-hanging bed and toilet) cannot be picked up. Could be intended but I thought I would share anyways.

KJ1's search for missing furniture and other oddities continues. I hope this helps.

@turbotutone

0A6973C16E121E9DCBC6DF7BA050E8FF2A57DC3D

This kind of bed is bugged. The whole bed does not highlight and when you attempt to pick it up nothing appears in your inventory. Instead the model remains, as if nothing was done.

2. No screenshot - magazine shelves (like the kinds in gas stations) cannot be picked up or rotated.

3. And I am saying this because it's an awesome yet missed opportunity, but playground equipment cannot be interacted with, either. The slide (2 tile) and carousel (if that is the right term - 4 tile square). There is also the swingset but due to it being a more complicated model I'd understand if it was avoided. (And think about that scrap metal as well)

4. The shelves, like those in corner stores and gas stations (usually 3 tiles long) can be seen longer than that but similar to the low bookshelves all of them act as the 3 tile version.

5. While many signs can be picked up, chalkboards, whiteboards and multi-tile corkboards cannot be picked up.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

Build IWBUMS 36.1:

[New]

• Added a tradingUI for MP:
  • Right click a player, select "Trade" to open the new window.
  • Drag & drop items from your main inventory to your offer, once you're done click "Seal Offer"
  • When both player sealed their offer, you can click "Finalize Deal"
  • Added watering can to items that can be on ground & filled with rain water
  • Add a break sound when failing to fix an item
  • Added a mini scoreboard in the admin panel:
  • Little UI showing all players connected (self updating), right click any player to bring a context menu to either teleport to him, teleport him to you, make him invisible or enable godmode
  • [MODDERS] You can now override recipes, just make a new recipe with the same name than the one you want to override.
  • [MODDERS] Added an "Obsolete:true" property to recipes, using this will make them not in game
  • Added an item editor for admins in MP:
  • Right click an item (not a stack of item!) and click "Edit Item" to access the new UI.
  • You can modify various properties like color, name, damage, range, hunger reduction, etc...
  • Large furniture placing now checks tiles on floor for parts, however atleast 1 part must be in inventory.
  • Radio items can be dropped on floor as item (when draggin them into container panel)
  • Added description to every server options for the ServerOptionsUI

[Balance]

• Added nutrition values on home made bread dough
  • Made walk to timed actions still work for Fast Forward x1
  • Decreased time needed for food to create compost in the composter

[Bug Fix]

• Fixed game crashing with option 'nosound'
  • Added missing "break sound" on some items
  • Another attempt to fix the non-stop ringing alarm clock
  • Fixed stuck mute volume bug for radio/tv's after chunk unload/reload
  • Fixed antique oven not working after move
  • Fixed bug that broke dismantling
  • Fixed certain cartboxes that werent being able to be placed on floor.
  • Fixed not being able to sleep with a controller
  • Fixed not being able to interact with player's made item with a controller (painting, barricading...)
  • Fixed not being able to interact with multi stage item with a controller

Sorry guys but someone can help??
I just bought this game yesterday. I get it as a gift, i download it and cannot play (the !"#!"%AQ vc redist2015 error), and i just saw this post, WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION?
In steam the newest is the build 35 (which i got and doesn't work)

Sorry for the bad english. thanks!

3 hours ago, Artifex said:

I just bought this game yesterday. I get it as a gift, i download it and cannot play (the !"#!"%AQ vc redist2015 error), and i just saw this post, WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION?

Visit this thread and you'll find details on joining the IWBUMS branch

@RobertJohnson there are a few empty tooltips when trying to translate them :

UI_ServerOption_Mods_tooltip = "",
UI_ServerOption_Map_tooltip = "",

UI_ServerOption_CoopServerLaunchTimeout_tooltip = "",
UI_ServerOption_CoopMasterPingTimeout_tooltip = "",

UI_ServerOption_VoiceMinDistance_tooltip = "",
UI_ServerOption_VoiceMaxDistance_tooltip = "",
UI_ServerOption_Voice3D_tooltip = "",
UI_ServerOption_server_browser_announced_ip_tooltip = "",

Is this prep work or is something actually missing?

EDIT : I also noticed typos in the EN tooltips

Edited by Teesee

Build IWBUMS 36.2:

[New]
[MODDERS] Changed how overriding a recipe is done, you now need to have the same name as the recipe you want to override and ass an "Override:true" property to your recipe.
Improve the "Invite Friends UI": added colors to friend's status, better sorting: online first, then busy/away, then offline, also added a name filtering.

[Balance]
Changed lot of server options text thanks to ButterBot (who not just pass the butter...)

[Bug Fix]
Fixed various bug on safehouses:
Being able to transfer a safehouse to someone who owns a safehouse
Owner wasn't taking in the "last time visited" calcul
Fixed composter respawning items
Fixed not being able to rip sheets from your clothings (only underwear)

19 hours ago, Artifex said:

@Artifex in case you still need help please refer to your inbox, I have provided some information for you.

14 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 36.2:

[New]
[MODDERS] Changed how overriding a recipe is done, you now need to have the same name as the recipe you want to override and ass an "Override:true" property to your recipe.
Improve the "Invite Friends UI": added colors to friend's status, better sorting: online first, then busy/away, then offline, also added a name filtering.

[Balance]
Changed lot of server options text thanks to ButterBot (who not just pass the butter...)

[Bug Fix]
Fixed various bug on safehouses:
Being able to transfer a safehouse to someone who owns a safehouse
Owner wasn't taking in the "last time visited" calcul
Fixed composter respawning items
Fixed not being able to rip sheets from your clothings (only underwear)

Wow holiday just got a bit merrier with the new recipe override :)thx RJ and happy holidays 

I miss the heavy forests near muld where the lakes are now. T_T

Seems like with the new trees lots of the heavy forests (lots of trees close together) are pretty sparse now. Makes looking for a heavy forested area to hide in harder. I actually found 9 peoples bases"while I was" trying to hide in the woods since there was not enough coverage. All on accident too just happened to see stuff laying since trees no longer seem to cover everything anymore.

Edited by wsensor

Build IWBUMS 36.3:

[New]
Added a disclaimer on main screen to show what's new in the version (will be mostly used for public branch, but adding it here so translators can translate it to be ready for public)

[Balance]
Lowered the berries calories (mostly from 70 to 20)
Lowered the mushroom calories
Increase *3 rabbit nutrition values
Various increase in trapping animals nutrition

[Bug Fix]
You now can't add frozen food to your evolved recipe
Fixed recipes using wrong Alarm Clock/Digital Watch
Fixed "SleepAllowed" server options not working for sleeping in tent
Fixed being able to upgrade wall without having the required materials
Admin can edit item only in their inventory (or their backpack)

13 minutes ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build IWBUMS 36.3:

[New]
Added a disclaimer on main screen to show what's new in the version (will be mostly used for public branch, but adding it here so translators can translate it to be ready for public)

[Balance]
Lowered the berries calories (mostly from 70 to 20)
Lowered the mushroom calories
Increase *3 rabbit nutrition values
Various increase in trapping animals nutrition

[Bug Fix]
You now can't add frozen food to your evolved recipe
Fixed recipes using wrong Alarm Clock/Digital Watch
Fixed "SleepAllowed" server options not working for sleeping in tent
Fixed being able to upgrade wall without having the required materials
Admin can edit item only in their inventory (or their backpack)

It doesn't work!

unknown.png

1 hour ago, RobertJohnson said:

[New]

I can't see those entries in the translationProblems.txt file after running the game with the translation debug command. Just the frozen food and recipes string.