Paul Redeker

Dead Pixels: OUTBREAK Build 35 Restart 12/20/2016

Build 38 blew up the map.  Had to wipe and restart.  DeadPixels:Last Stand is live.  I'll update here and the forums with the new info tomorrow.   Sledgehammer customized chat and Discord bot will be re added as soon as we get it updated with 38.18

The monthly loot refresh has been completed. There was still a large amount of loot left on the map.  

Now is as good as anytime to jump on for an easier start.  Remember, all locations do not respawn. It is randomized as of build 38 now.  Good luck! 

***As always, tons of shotguns and 00buck at Muld and WP pds for zombie clearing/farming/other ammo crafting

Edited by Paul Redeker

And it starts again!

DeadPixels (run search), 3 year old Project Zomboid server: fresh wipe. Hydro, ORGM (ooh, real guns...and lots of ammo), MoreBuild, BookCollection, Phillibuster Rhymes' car mods,  Bedford Falls, Phoenix, Redstone and more! PVE (for now), safehouse after 1 day. VERY cold w/ mean nocturnal zeds. It is kind of tough though...

5 hours ago, wanderinbilly said:

...sadly the server is too tough for many. Sad.

I am thankful for a server that actually gives me a challenge. Nearly every other server that I've play on, they either give way too much xp, or the zombies are far too slow and squishy. 

Was something changed in the game build?  Looks like the new season has MP Sprinter zombies that work with minimal glitching for most folks.  I thought that was impossible on multiplayer?