- Someone will start with a meme

- Then someone rates the meme!!!111!!!!

- A LOT like my forum game "Rate the person above you"

- OKAY  LETS BEGIN

- PEPE NOW RAAATE

Dead memes, old memes, dying memes, pepe memes are ALLOWED

Edited by Tybug0rz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i really like the lenny face because it is the study of humans, past and present and to understand the full sweep and complexity of cultures across all of human history, the lenny face draws and builds upon knowledge from the social and biological sciences as well as the humanities and physical sciences

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2016 at 7:52 AM, zoeyflower said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i really like the lenny face because it is the study of humans, past and present and to understand the full sweep and complexity of cultures across all of human history, the lenny face draws and builds upon knowledge from the social and biological sciences as well as the humanities and physical sciences

Lennyface i r8 6/10 bcuz its not cancerous and will probably never go away, but it's just not funny tho. 

1491335648897.jpg

the meme you posted definitely has a very humorous core to it but a few things i gotta nitpick (to personal preference) i dislike these huge over exagerations like "9,999,999 whatever views" - something like a believable number in the range of 1-12 million would probably have scored 1.5 points more and the "xXVagSaUcEXx" name is a meh addition, it got a sensible chuckle from me but would have been funnier under a different title. thats just me though i guess but overall 8.2/10 from me on that one 

Edited by zoeyflower

14 hours ago, zoeyflower said:

the meme you posted definitely has a very humorous core to it but a few things i gotta nitpick (to personal preference) i dislike these huge over exagerations like "9,999,999 whatever views" - something like a believable number in the range of 1-12 million would probably have scored 1.5 points more and the "xXVagSaUcEXx" name is a meh addition, it got a sensible chuckle from me but would have been funnier under a different title. thats just me though i guess but overall 8.2/10 from me on that one 

Aight how bout dis then. This is one of my favorite greentext back when i lurked 4chan. I still have many, and i find them very humorous. Atleast IMO. 

1469948363374.png

Edited by JudasPriest

8 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH 9.65/10.0

reminds me 

g4pbQOx.png

i have a funnier version on my phone with a hilarious picture and even more hilarious replies but i cant find it anymore so heres the diet version

Omg that's funny, even funnier When i'm Finnish myself lol. 10/10 no points spared. Now have this one i cropped myself 

1470042517871.jpg

7 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

The shit that happened and the panics is terrible but the sole fact this guy had nothing better to do and caused nationwide panic from a 4chan thread gets a solid 11/10 from me holy shit XD

It's the unspoken rule of 4chan Which goes like this. If OP demands something (Most likely a specific number at the end of a post) And some random lucky anon Happens to get it, OP is Obligated to do the deed he promised to do. Most OP's don't follow their demand tho, but these are the lucky ones that did, and we got a really good laugh out of it. Almost too funny to be true, and that's the best part of 4chan. Almost makes me want to return, but nowadays /b/ (aka the place where all the funny shit happens) is mostly full of Pr0n threads and other threads mostly affiliated with sex, or sexy women Which is sad since /b/ used to be a fun place. Here's another random thread i found really funny :) 

1470521291346.png

"my goddamn fucking sides" oh god all these zoomed in bits of that tiny sentence are murdering me this is too good its going off the 10 scale its already somewhere in the 16 range +100

not sure if these are memes but theres a reddit about indian facebook posts and its glorious

H3lXSJV.png

hysu01h5h4ty.jpg

Edited by zoeyflower

18 minutes ago, zoeyflower said:

"my goddamn fucking sides" oh god all these zoomed in bits of that tiny sentence are murdering me this is too good its going off the 10 scale its already somewhere in the 16 range +100

not sure if these are memes but theres a reddit about indian facebook posts and its glorious

H3lXSJV.png

hysu01h5h4ty.jpg

Not sure if i quite understand What's happening but the pic below is pretty cringe and kekworthy at the same time so ill give it a 8/10 :) Have another thread will you? Not sure if everyone understands the joke, but everyone who knows atleast a little about 4chan will. It's pretty funny. 

1478015167751.png