The Great Project Zomboid Statistical Study Thread

ShylokVakarian

Hello, ladies and gentlezombies!  This is

The Great Project Zomboid Statistical Study Thread

Here, I'll post links to threads for any statistical studies I do.  In this post, I will be listing the studies currently ongoing with links to each.  The list in the next post will contain links to studies that have already concluded, and the third post will list the universal rules for any studies I perform.  Please read up on them.  Thank you.

What Studies Do YOU Want To See Next?

The Great Project Zomboid Technical Questions Thread [Non-functional]

Studies Ongoing:

None

Potential Studies:

Average point of boredom

Edited by ShylokVakarian

The Universal Rules:

1. Unless otherwise stated, please use the latest Stable build for ongoing studies.

2. Unless otherwise stated, please do not use mods for any save file you wish to submit a response for.  If a save file has mods used with it, please do not submit any responses for it.  And yes, this applies to cosmetic mods as well.  I have to reduce or eliminate as many confounding variables as I can.

3. Unless otherwise stated, please do not cheat using cheaty mods, Cheat Engine, or any other method of cheating.  In the event that I do ask you to cheat, it will be for a very specific purpose, and thus you must follow the directions carefully, and refrain from using the cheat in question in any way other than how I have asked you to.

4. Please take notes.  It will be on the final exam.

5. Please bear with any math I may ask you to do.  You may use a calculator.

Edited by ShylokVakarian

• nasKo pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a 7 month hiatus, I am back.  A new version of The Great Loot Search is now ready for data.  I'm holding off on doing a new Causes of Death, so as not to overshadow The Great Loot Search.  Please also consider taking the survey asking what studies you'd like to see next.

Edited by ShylokVakarian

• nasKo unpinned this topic