Don't Stop Me Now

nasKo

3 hours ago, Butter Bot said:

I hope you get at surprise. :D

TIS's model loader now works with old mods, but I've not given Hydro a shot on the new build yet.

if it's early enough in the next build I might be alright if I stop auto updates right after. fingers crossed. right now its one or the other for me

18 minutes ago, critical jim said:

if it's early enough in the next build I might be alright if I stop auto updates right after. fingers crossed. right now its one or the other for me

Hydro works fine, same with ORGM. Just tested them a little while ago.

Only way to stop auto-updates on Steam is to remain disconnected or to move the game files from %ProgrmFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\. Steam no longer lets you ignore updates.

I just changed to IWBUMS and enabled a boat load of mods that i used on 34 and it's working fine now it seems. ORGM models can be seen. But i cant see Hydrocraft models.

EDIT:  Maybe i spoke too soon about it "working fine".  The IWBUMS model loader doesn't like model names with capital letters it seems.  And Hydrocraft will load without problems if enabled before you start pz but if you try to enabled it from mods menu game will freeze on loading and never finish loading. Similar thing happens when you exit a game when hydrocraft is enabled, just freezes while loading and stays that way. have to force shut it down.

Edited by nolanri

2 hours ago, Butter Bot said:

Hydro works fine, same with ORGM. Just tested them a little while ago.

Only way to stop auto-updates on Steam is to remain disconnected or to move the game files from %ProgrmFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\. Steam no longer lets you ignore updates.

What about Hydrocraft 3d weapon models do you see any? for example try a "Hydrocraft.HCBattleaxebronze"

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, nasKo said:

we will be having The Great Big Build 35 MP Megatest: Part II this week, again on Thursday evening (GMT).

I feel betrayed... ;_; i'll be in school. *literally the only thing Theindiesotne can do to make me cry except for just stopping working on pz *sighs*

God hath done this to me.

Edited by Queen Glory

7 minutes ago, Queen Glory said:

I feel betrayed... ;_; i'll be in school. *literally the only thing Theindiesotne can do to make me cry except for just stopping working on pz *sighs*

God hath done this to me.

You can always take a day off school dude, the world wouldnt end.

Eh.

10 hours ago, NebNebber said:

You can always take a day off school dude, the world wouldnt end.

But then my mom would kill me and i'd get grounded, and I have a base to maintain on Dead pixel so in the end it's NOT worth it, I have to wait for the day to role on a weekend.

Life works it's own magic.

Edited by Queen Glory