MP Server option to delete objects.

Atoxwarrior

This would be useful for the server administrator options, since in my case the server is saturated with several bowls, pots, cups, cubes, pans, lying on the floor does not seem to work for the players since it is in fairly strange proportions Dispersed randomly, are even on the roofs of some buildings.

That is why I wanted to suggest to the developers to implement an option to the servers that can be enabled the removal of objects on the ground after a certain period of time, as well as the option with the corpses of zombies, Good to have it with the objects lying on the server floor.

It would also be nice to add a way to destroy objects, I have 200 cups in my inventory and I do not know how to eliminate them all at once.

By the way if someone can help me with this problem on the server I will greatly help you.

15129697_1190330954347644_72438077453379

It's called litter and littering, I really hope they do not implement this! You should have to clean up your garbage and burn it or dump it somewhere and create one giant garbage dump. Maybe streamline a way to collect "garbage" and "dump" and "burn" garbage. Garbage is a real problem in real life. Oh boo hoo you put your handgun in a dumpster full of garbage, why shouldn't the thing be full of "junk". Maybe when too many items are dropped in one place it turns into a "pile of junk" which grows and looks like a junk yard.

Edited by Zomboid

Well it may be rubbish but this happens a little unreal, we have received reports of users who get the pots and bowls irrigated randomly in the depth of the forest, are always almost the same objects that appear mysteriously on the ground.

The other day I got a bowl suspended in the air, on the second level, this is something strange.

5 hours ago, Atoxwarrior said:

Well it may be rubbish but this happens a little unreal, we have received reports of users who get the pots and bowls irrigated randomly in the depth of the forest, are always almost the same objects that appear mysteriously on the ground.

The other day I got a bowl suspended in the air, on the second level, this is something strange.

It's an identified IWBUMS glitch.