Item's to combat negative traits.

Bilb0

Glasses to correct shortsighted and hearing aid to improve hearing for hard of hearing.

Possible even boost hearing and sight for folks without the negative traits, maybe with some nausea effect's on prolonged use.

edit, hearing aid should probably use batteries, and on that note I think we should also get batteries charges.

Edited by Bilb0

• 2 weeks later...

WE NEED GLASSES, we also need 3 different kinds!

Distance Glasses (RARE, only prescription) / cures shortsighted

Reading Glasses (COMMON, they sell them in dollar stores) / cures farsighted

Bifocals (VERY RARE, only prescription, typically elderly) / cures all vision problems

WE NEED HEARING AID, what did you say?

Where is our crutches???

• 1 month later...

Yea Glasses and Hearing Aids. (Hydrocraft)

I took hard of hearing but not the glasses one as I like to be able to see whats going on.

So far I found 23 pairs of glasses and 0 hearing aids on my current char. I usually find glasses but I tend to forget I have heard of hearing when I use it and almost never remember to look for hearing aids.

On 1/4/2017 at 5:53 PM, sadpickle said:

I have not seen hearing aids in the latest version of HC. I believe they were removed like Smithy Tongs. Not POSITIVE here, just speculating.

Nah there still in HC. I've found a ton of them, just keep killing those zombies and you'll defiantly find one! Also for wearing glasses you need to wear the white ones to get rid of the short sited trait. it wont work with the red glasses. And Hydro just fixed the tongs and ballpoint hammer spawn issues :) . Hope this helps!!