Best base in SP

lawlness

13 hours ago, lawlness said:

Hi just cause i'm bored, and interested in some new base ideas i want to ask ya'll to post pics of your best base in single player.

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.853276870891348,0.08401780819470124,95.39621664406894

That is the best base I would say, the place is completely surrounded with fences that zombies cannot destroy or get through, you need level 7 carpentry skill to build stairs and get in without breaking the fence, if you break the fence the best is kind of worthless :D

I did this once, and it worked brilliantly, but now that zombies can destroy sheetropes it makes it harder to get in and out

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer west point to muldraugh, my favourite is the two rooms above the food shop and dyi store. One room has a window access to a roof top, perfect place to read books, and to farm crops. Not to mention only one set of stairs leading to these rooms. 

I will post some pics after i redecorate and plant some crops

i always pick the same place, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt. when it does work out it's lovely. when it doesnt.. well corpse patrol is brutal

1111.jpg

2222.jpg

would have been lovely if that last one werent solo, get the newbies working. then again, if the windows are broken, I have no interest in living there. im a man of creature comforts

2 minutes ago, Crazy ManMan said:

yes when I first noticed it it was like a perfect spot. It has a little bit of everything and can in theory support many players if they all work together. I am actually working on build a town in on my private server, each player with their own house, each house with its own specialty (herbalist/medical house, etc)

definitely good spot for clansize bases ! saves up on logwall grinding and that mall is the perfect clan raid to do in early game :P

Archived