Nonjojålol's Bundle of Suggestions

Nonjojålol

Hi, recently started playing again. Trying to sleep I lay pondering. Let me see if I can remember it all.

Real time.  How come this isn't default? There is the speed up buttons for those moment where it takes a long time. Item transfer delay would make more sense as well. (supported in sandbox)

Not being able to carry almost anything without a container of sort. It would also be nice if you could use certain items from your backpack without the item appearing on you. Taking a pill for example. This includes fridges.

More positive traits possible. Somewhere around the general guy would be nice. Whenever I make characters based off my friends, it usually ends up with them having too many positive traits to be able to play.

Your body turns more food into fat when you sleep. Do you gain more weight if you go to sleep on a full stomach in the game?

Temporarily feeling sleepy after decent meals.

Decreased stamina after large meals. More strength makes sense.

Feeling tired rather than sleepy after digging.

Watering is such a bore. Garden hoses would be such a relief. At least when there is still water.

Rotating sprinkler. (needs garden hose)

Tall and short body perk.

Metabolism. Your body will save more calories if you are not getting enough food. Extreme weight loss also turns down your body's metabolism for many years regardless of the amount of food eaten after.

To be able to drop worn backpacks to the floor. (right clicking)

Being hungry should decrease your ability to learn. Same goes with being tired.

It feels like being full goes away too quickly.

The ability to use spoiled and rotten food as fertilizer.

I know you guys have said no regarding bathroom business, but have the topic regarding watering and fertilizing the fields with your wastes been brought up?

Activity takes more calories, but you feel less hungry while in the midst of it. You feel more hungry after, though.

Food after activity helps build muscles. Some food are more effective than others at this.

Swinging melee weapons indoors would be unwieldy in rl. Buildings may be more suited for firearms. Buildings would also reduce the distance of the sound being heard.

Weapon magazines. Useful for handling and maintaining weapons.

The weak trait penalty is too great. It should be worse to be frail imo. I would consider myself weak because I have little upper body strength. Doesn't reduce my ability to carry heavy backpacks that much, though.

Upper and lower body strength traits.

Body type muscles traits such as strong and endurance.

Most food should reduce thirst. The body absorbs a good amount of water from food.

Allergies.

Ash from biologic sources, such as wood, make fine fertilizer.

Night owls and morning bird traits.

I really miss seeing the ability to sterilize rags by cooking them.

Filling pots or pans with certain liquids. If you for example put alcohol or disinfection on a bowl, then you could put rags and bandages in them multiple times.

Staying warm by sleeping in bed.

Keeping food cool by digging it down.

Symptoms such as nausea and fever helps your body combat diseases.

Being able to survive the zombie plague. This doesn't mean you are immune as the plague can create new strains over time like the flue.

Cannibalism. Zombie meat might even be safe if you prepare it properly. However, prolonged cannibalism gives you brain damage.

Weapon traps against invading survivors. Shotgun tied to door for example.

Risking death by eating too much after starvation.

More suggestions may follow.

Edited by Nonjojålol