Steam Beta Release - 10th Oct 2013 - Interim Build

lemmy101

I have a problem with lag. continuously.

But the game tells me i had 40 FPS (30-45)

Is that normal ? [interim Stem version]

first time. Never had performance problems

Yes, other people have reported performance issues with the interim versions as well. Don't trust the built-in FPS counter, if you have an external program that can monitor FPS that is more reliable. 

Ah, ok Thanks

Still cant get the game to start since this release. Waiting for the next one to hopefully fix the issue.

If you are having problems with the game, you might want to start a new thread and give the forum some informations about what you experience and what your specs are... then you might be able to play this release even before the (long awaited *cough*) next update comes.

Still cant get the game to start since this release. Waiting for the next one to hopefully fix the issue.

If you are having problems with the game, you might want to start a new thread and give the forum some informations about what you experience and what your specs are... then you might be able to play this release even before the (long awaited *cough*) next update comes.

The issue is as described; I click play under any of the four options and nothing happens. This has never been a problem before. Diavlo and GarrettFox were having the same problem (page 3), so I know its not specific to me.

The issue is as described; I click play under any of the four options and nothing happens. This has never been a problem before. Diavlo and GarrettFox were having the same problem (page 3), so I know its not specific to me.

Sorry for posting this here but sounds like it's the same as my problem?

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/2252-64bit-interim/

Move this as needed I guess

Take a look at Uncleseano's thread listed above and use the bat to get the error code. Post a new thread in the Support section -- this thread really isn't meant to do support in.

Support forum for Support.

Garrett needs only delete the Options.bin file in %username%\zomboid.