Steam says that I have 0 hours at PZ

Keshash

So, I bought the game a month or something ago. But the thing is, I have a bad internet connection and don't play multiplayer, so I was offline most of the time. And now Steam says that I have 0 minutes at PZ, so I can't write a review.

Maybe, add some kind of playtime tracker?

UPD: Oops, I reread the refund terms. Deleted the second part. If someone can, move it to suggestions. Or delete the thread.

There'd be nothing we could change that would allow you to write a review on Steam. Do you happen to start the game outside of Steam? That's when your playtime isn't tracked.

Since Steam is tracking your game-time, even when not playing online, I don't see much reason for adding another playtime tracker ourselves, right now. Maybe when achievements are out?

Steam doesn't count offline hours, I play 99% of the time in offline (who said ppl are stalking me and i have 666 messages everytime i launch the game "ahah, you better code dude!" sunday night around 2am?), so i have very few hours on my games... You lie KSP, I have way more than 100hours on you...

Steam says I've played Football Manager 2012 for 7,832 hours. I also have Football Manager 2013. So, in the year between FM 2012 and FM 2013 I apparently played FM2012 every hour of every day for 326 days.

Steam calculations of how many hours you've played a game aren't always the most accurate. :-D

On 22/10/2016 at 11:31 AM, RobertJohnson said:

Steam doesn't count offline hours, I play 99% of the time in offline (who said ppl are stalking me and i have 666 messages everytime i launch the game "ahah, you better code dude!" sunday night around 2am?), so i have very few hours on my games... You lie KSP, I have way more than 100hours on you...

Oh KSP!! :)

Archived