Look! Several suggestions.

justcrow

Some players think death is nothing in PZ,which is a survival game. So, what do you think about this?

1. Players NEVER quit the game while being damaged by zombies, users(PVP) and injuries like a fracture and a scratch. For example, I can prevent what I mentioned from killing me by clicking ESC-QUIT botton. Being surronded by hundreds of zombies never can kill me because I can quit the game right after attacked even if there is zombie attack with a slow effect. Very easy, right? I'm sure most know this easy way to prevent death.

So, I suggest that players should not quit the game with themselves damaged for a few seconds or minutes. Doing this, players must focus on everything to avoid death.

2. Grant long survivors a BADGE close to their in-game ID(next to it or above it). The longer users survive, the upgraded and fancy badges they can win like this turn (star for 500days-medal for 1000days-crown for 3000days) Also, those who kill thousands of zombies can win a title like ZOMBIE HUNTER above the user ID. These contents make PZ lovers very excited and play PZ with a concrete purpose. I think one of the chronic problems in Project Zomboid is to make players bored within a short time. But those I suggested can get rid of boredom. BADGE AND TITLE!

3. This is little related to 1,2 suggestions. My wife playing PZ with me told me that she wants to grow fruit trees like apple ones :) Thus, how about this? Reading recipe about managing trees and players with more than 7 farming level can only grow them. 

Thank you for reading my suggestions.

5 hours ago, justcrow said:

3. This is little related to 1,2 suggestions. My wife playing PZ with me told me that she wants to grow fruit trees like apple ones :) Thus, how about this? Reading recipe about managing trees and players with more than 7 farming level can only grow them. 

I think the issue with apple trees and stuff like that is they take years to grow, so it might be a problem in a game that does not usually go over a year.

Edited by Chris0135

2 hours ago, Chris0135 said:

I think the issue with apple trees and stuff like that is they take years to grow, so it might be a problem in a game that does not usually go over a year.

You would have a good point here if it was not for composting and growing various vegetables that take much longer in reality than in game.  I would like to see fruit trees, maybe the best way would be to have existing fruit orchards in certain locations.

1 hour ago, Chris0135 said:

3. I'd like to see fruit and nut trees as fixed objects in the game, spread out in gardens and nature and little orchards. Berrie bushes, herbs and mushrooms, too. Fruit spawn time could be tied to the time of year, that'd be a neat feature as I think fleshing out the seasons' characteristics would add a lot to the game athmosphere. From a nutritional perspective I'm sure fresh tree fruits are super beneficial and with the appropriate cooking skill those nuts, dried mushrooms and fruits, marmelades and tea herbs could help dealing with the harshnesses of winter for long term survival.

2. Exploring the landscape and finding berries, mushrooms and fruit trees could be a nice activity, too, with badges like: mushroom killer or marmelade monster xD

1. multiplayer servers where pvp is a thing could use something like that, too.

1- Maybe they could add some sort of setting when making the server where it states a logout timer that the admin can edit.

2- I find that unnecessary and very arcady, better leave it for mods.

3-Growing trees themselves are not the problem, the problem comes from the fact that they take a long time to grow (from a seed), i like the idea of apple trees as fixed objects in the game that provide fruit in certain seasons.

1. I like WOW way to living game - you just stand and wait for 20 seconds with opportunity to abort it.

2. May be, personally I interested in counters that shows how many zombie/players you killed through all game.

3. +1 to this:

12 hours ago, NebNebber said:

I would like to see fruit trees, maybe the best way would be to have existing fruit orchards in certain locations.

• 1 month later...