Epic Battle Mod

nolanri

Spawn yourself an army of subordinates who are trained to follow your every move (literally!).  They attack when you attack, aim where you aim, walk in the direction you walk.  Use right click walk commands if you want to move without your subordinates following you.

Move your mouse over the area you wish to spawn a subordinate.
There are 3 ways to spawn them. Push End key to spawn a subordinate with a random gun.  Delete key to spawn with a random Mele weapon.
Or Press Page up and Page down keys to toggle through all available weapons and then press Insert key to spawn with selected weapon.

So Customize your ranks and then head into battle.  If you create an epic battle.  Record and post on youtube so we can all see it.

http://undeniable.info/pz/EpicBattleMod.php

~Nolan

22 hours ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Nolan, you continue to astound me. This is such an awesome concept that I didn't even think would be possible.

Out of curiosity, do the people adjacent to you get stuck if you enter interiors/ tight hallways?

Well they collide with anything as normal player does so your formation can definitely break by moving through buildings, forests etc.

Awesome!

Im proud of testing this mod! Now i can spawn a partner that will help me in my survival world xD

I have great suggestions : Health Bar of the army.

Orders : Stay, follow, etc.

Backpack : Get items from zombies and store in the backpack of your army.

:)