Eerie Country Beta

Atoxwarrior

6 hours ago, Neutralnz1 said:

Mind sharing how you got vehicles to spawn on your map?

You have to create the zones for vehicles, just as you create the objects file to search you have to do the same process to create the ParkingStall and VehiclesZones files.
ParkingStall
BurntVehicles
TrafficJam
FarmVehicles
SportVehicles
NewVehicles
GoodVehicles
MediumVehicles
BadVehicles
SpecialVehicles
FireParkingStall

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-22 at 1:29 AM, Atoxwarrior said:

You have to create the zones for vehicles, just as you create the objects file to search you have to do the same process to create the ParkingStall and VehiclesZones files.
ParkingStall
BurntVehicles
TrafficJam
FarmVehicles
SportVehicles
NewVehicles
GoodVehicles
MediumVehicles
BadVehicles
SpecialVehicles
FireParkingStall

Could you elaborate a bit more, I made the vehicle's file and Set coordinates on my map by looking at the West point file of how it is done, or is there some way to do it in editor, they still don't seem to spawn

Edited by Neutralnz1

14 hours ago, Neutralnz1 said:

Could you elaborate a bit more, I made the vehicle's file and Set coordinates on my map by looking at the West point file of how it is done, or is there some way to do it in editor, they still don't seem to spawn

In the editor only create the new zones as if they were to search the same process to add these properties to the tilezed, but at the time of generating the file objects, you must separate the code in different files.

Objects = rummage.
ParkingStall = This is a copy of the objects, but with a different name.
VehiclesZones = Will contain areas where vehicle types should appear.

If I had a better internet, I would upload a file, but it is not possible at the moment.

Taking the idea from Quarantine, imagine a mini-game in PZ:

You're a taxi driver in PZ, a world full of zombies and survivors. You have a fully armored car, equipped with low level weaponry, and basic supplies. Your job, to get survivors from point A to point B. Sometimes you have to jump out of your vehicle to get gas or supplies (even with passengers). Keep you and your passengers alive! Payment is through a barter system, and bartering allows you to spend money on car upgrades (guns, armor, engine, spikes, etc), and other things which you need. Maybe your passengers like more carnage, so they reward you with extra income if you kill more zombies; or maybe you get the opposite, a pacifists who abhors the harsh treatment of zombies, so your goal is to avoid them at all costs if you want that bonus! NPC Vehicle drivers... could be other drivers who want your business.

So many possibilities are opened up :)

Edited by Rekkie

20 hours ago, Atoxwarrior said:

In the editor only create the new zones as if they were to search the same process to add these properties to the tilezed, but at the time of generating the file objects, you must separate the code in different files.

Objects = rummage.
ParkingStall = This is a copy of the objects, but with a different name.
VehiclesZones = Will contain areas where vehicle types should appear.

If I had a better internet, I would upload a file, but it is not possible at the moment.

Thanks, I've managed to get it working. Do you know if there is any way to make only police cars spawn in a certain area for EG. I have used special vehicles but the news van is showing up?

Added the new rural area of the map Eerie C.
Ready to download the beta, any bug reports or problems with the map send me the screenshot and detailed description of the problem, I have included a connection link with the base map, and I have added an image of the map so that it can be guided With respect to its location.

Enjoy them and remember to visit the farm of the movie "Night of the living Dead", tell me your experience and enjoy the show.

18595361_1365216303525774_27056967990347

Had a quick drive around the map on the latest vehicle branch, its coming along very nicely. I especially liked your farmlands and some of the buildings were very creative with the limited tiles we have. The oil derricks for example were very well done.

• 3 weeks later...

Great things are under construction, good progress for the map, sorry for my delay in updating this post, things in my country Venezuela are not very good at the moment and I have several issues to worry about, error correction is in pause, but others Aspects of the map are progressing, plans continue at a good pace, thanks to 956Texas and Cyrrent Eiledoll, who are helping me with the map, their work is still under the shadow of the great Eerie project but I know they like the news that we have for you .

pbITXaT.png

That is all for the moment a greeting from the Venezuelan Andes.

Edited by Atoxwarrior
Add beautiful flag.

On 27/6/2017 at 6:36 PM, Neutz said:

Had a quick drive around the map on the latest vehicle branch, its coming along very nicely. I especially liked your farmlands and some of the buildings were very creative with the limited tiles we have. The oil derricks for example were very well done.

Thank you for noting my effort with the construction, you have to devise different ways to recreate certain constructions.

• 1 month later...