Eerie Country Beta

Atoxwarrior

Legoland99 helicopters can be found in some places on the map have loot customized depending on the type of helicopter.

Currently I'm not doing very well in Venezuela so I have not had much time to be able to continue with the map, I only work with the project in the free time that is available to me at times, I hope to understand that this project is somewhat slow in the progress, but always try to finish it.

1 hour ago, Atoxwarrior said:

Legoland99 helicopters can be found in some places on the map have loot customized depending on the type of helicopter.

Currently I'm not doing very well in Venezuela so I have not had much time to be able to continue with the map, I only work with the project in the free time that is available to me at times, I hope to understand that this project is somewhat slow in the progress, but always try to finish it.

So does this mean that your map can be played ? If so is there a download link ? And I hope that things in Venezuela will eventually cool down and you'll be able to have some free time for yourself and your map. Cheers from Romania and I wish you and your country well!

On 8/31/2017 at 3:08 AM, Atoxwarrior said:

If they can park in parallel already graduated from the driving school in Eerie Country.

urz2Wwj.png

the continuous work thanks to Jela331 and its buildings are now part of this great project.

QUzpFWs.png

Amazing piece of work integrating that crane in the game! Also, nice driving school ground to exercise your driving skills! 

Thanks for sharing the program we talked about, also the screenshot maker is amazing XD These are some empty shells of buildings that I've been making right now, no rooms or objects inside, so you're free to build whatever you like in them, chose two and I'll send the files. For the rest of you, I hope ya like these XD

ScreenShot_20170913114151.png

ScreenShot_20170913114225.png

ScreenShot_20170913114253.png

ScreenShot_20170913114317.png

@Legoland99 Great that good that the program has worked perfect I hope your buildings would be better to have them furnished since it would help me a lot with the work to dedicate myself to the details of the streets, by the way that style of buildings is what serves me for the map as it is a big city there are many buildings that I need.

6 minutes ago, Atoxwarrior said:

@Legoland99 Great that good that the program has worked perfect I hope your buildings would be better to have them furnished since it would help me a lot with the work to dedicate myself to the details of the streets, by the way that style of buildings is what serves me for the map as it is a big city there are many buildings that I need.

If you don't want to have too many bugs I'd suggest you add parking lots and parks in a fair share, otherwise you might get lag spikes with the cars coming soon. Right now I have about 30 buildings like those that I showed, after I make 3x3 of each model but use different textures on the outside and inside, they will be 90 in total. I plan to use most of them on the Union City map, but as I said I'll give you some, once I finish making rooms at least. I've only got about 10-13 more buildings before I have 40-50 in total, then I'll multiply them by 3 and get 150 in total, all for the downtown area XD Good luck on the map making tho, I saw some great things so far !

15 minutes ago, Atoxwarrior said:

hehe thank you, if that I plan to add some green areas but mostly are buildings I still have enough way to go I plan to make parking lots of different levels in different models to be able to place next to residential and office buildings.

If you mean multi-story parking lots there's some tiles that look like roads and are shaped like roofs/glass roofs that if you can program it or someone it will basically become a ramp.  I tried and made one but rn it's impossible to climb on it via car. Maybe if you use the staircase codes you could make those like a ramp for the car to go to different levels of the parking lot.

13 minutes ago, Atoxwarrior said:

Institute for the control of epidemics in the State Eerie.
All emergency checkpoints are ordered to purge all infected waste or cadavers that are processed at their facilities. The aim is to avoid the disposal of toxic waste that further disseminates infection among citizens.

6bmMXBj.png

Also it's nice to see some trash in there, infected clothes, belongings, things they've touched etc. I would love to see some body bags if someone could make them, ones that could fit the bed or on the ground. So you would be able to see them in a morgue or on those moving beds or on the ground. Below the fences I'd suggest using a dirt tile, to make it look freshly dug up and installed. Otherwise an amazing work as always.

1 minute ago, Atoxwarrior said:

for the moment I do not want to touch much the subject of custom textures, but maybe add bags for cadavers, in any case I'll try to make my post-apocalyptic environment more atmospheric with the tiles base of the game.

When I'll send some of the buildings, could you give me the wall file that uses the tent textures ? They look amazing and would love to use something that looks military on my map. I hope my friend Neutz will come back once update 38 is out so he can advance some more.

you have those textures in the same tilezed you just have to configure the walls so that the room looks like a metal frame and you place the tent texture, that texture is the basis of the game. then publish more reports of the "Institute for the control of epidemics in the State Eerie." giving more information on control points and their facilities.