Eerie Country Beta

Atoxwarrior

• 3 weeks later...

Great stuff, looking forward to playing this. I did do a cartozed to check out the map, and I saw some missing tiles in the middle of the map, was this on purpose?: 

Check out here for the map image (May need to download it): http://www.mediafire.com/view/1sqk5kpwijj7v75/eerie.png

Edited by ddraigcymraeg

interesting I see that I have made a mistake in this, those missing cells cut the way to Muldraugh, I know that I must correct the problem I must also remove the areas of the map that do not have detailed terrain, officially only fixed on the map the finished areas , thank you for reporting this failure.

• 1 month later...

New developments, currently with the release of the last beta IWBUMS was struggling with some problems regarding custom textures, for the moment the beta is stable enough to test my objects, there are still several new textures that I must try but this is already a new progress, thanks to you who are helping me to survive and to be able to dedicate time to the Eerie Country map, spiffo can not find as much love as you have to support me, greetings.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sleeping-with-18600764

I see the desktop computer tiles you have on your map, where did you get these from or did you make them yourself?

Would you share these as I'm currently making office buildings for my map and those would be great plus they look alot better than the ones I made.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:59 AM, Neutz said:

I see the desktop computer tiles you have on your map, where did you get these from or did you make them yourself?

Would you share these as I'm currently making office buildings for my map and those would be great plus they look alot better than the ones I made.

The computers are of the base game found in the tiles of the tilezed program, but you must look for them and add them in the "building editor", I think they are next to those of the Ham radios.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, Thuztor said:

Dear Atoxwarrior,

am I damned now or is there an escape? :D

wetDamned.jpg

You're doomed to die XD I find it funny that I made that pit to catch the curious and no doubt I've received a lot of reports because of that curiosity.
Sometimes curiosity can kill the cat.

• 1 month later...