tommysticks

Repairing Built Walls

I agree. it would be nice to be able to repair barricades as well. It took me along time to find an axe, so I was dismantling doors and barricades on houses to get planks, where the condition of them was about 70%. They are ok for furniture but not when barricading my own safehouse. But how could we repair them? With a fresh plank could we just reduce the condition of it to top-up the damaged ones until the fresh plank disappears from our inventory? Just a thought

It would be even better if we could have information about destroyable object's health (like the barricad would be visually damaged) so you could guess if it's close to break or if you still have some time before you must repair/change it

I agree, except for the floors.  With the movable furniture system, the wooden floor built by player seems to act as the base for all other floors to go on.  As such, unless they modify that system, it may be hard to implement as the wooden floor overide whatever tile it's on.  At least that's the way I understand it.