Inventory Weight

tommysticks

Been playin quite a bit lately and thought that it would be pretty sweet to be able to have a tab at the top of the inventory for weight. I know when I play other RPGs (Skyrim) and I become over burdened I like to be able to click Sort by Weight and just drop my heaviest shit. Maybe have a completely separate category showing the weights.

Something I'd like to add regarding weight, I think certain items need to have their weight edited. An example being how an army walkie talkie weighs just as much as a shotgun. Another thing we need to add is an actual back injury feature because my guy can carry the limit (50) and have no permanent consequences even after unloading it.

2 minutes ago, Leanmelon said:

Something I'd like to add regarding weight, I think certain items need to have their weight edited. An example being how an army walkie talkie weighs just as much as a shotgun. Another thing we need to add is an actual back injury feature because my guy can carry the limit (50) and have no permanent consequences even after unloading it.

Yeah, the only consequence I that I can see is not being able to recover from being out of breath, or whatever it's called. But there will be the added disadvantage of having sheet ropes break in the upcoming build. At least some sort of injury would be nice, like it temporarily lowers your carry capacity or speed or something. 

3 minutes ago, Unghin said:

Awesome idea! And would be nice to add a tab with number of items.

Yeah, that would be cool too.

I think they kinda need to adjust it too. Looks kinda bad when you want to move just a handful of bullets to your pack and you click the drop down menu and your inventory now shows each individual bullet. They could do like, stackable and non-stackable items. Then just split stacks or click and "move # of item" where you input how many you want.

Edited by tommysticks

22 hours ago, tommysticks said:

Yeah, the only consequence I that I can see is not being able to recover from being out of breath, or whatever it's called. But there will be the added disadvantage of having sheet ropes break in the upcoming build. At least some sort of injury would be nice, like it temporarily lowers your carry capacity or speed or something. 

Until they fix a certain glitch with inventory, lowering carry capacity is useless.  Speed has already been adressed.

As for your initial post : good idea :)