Last Resort

nasKo

10 minutes ago, Blasted_Taco said:

I totally forgot about that one video, holy crap it has been almost 6 months since that video came out.

This just make me wonder why they didnt chomp on the dead guy in the recent video, guess that is really just testing, but still 6 months flew right out of the window, right now we had almost 3 months of "tying up animations into the system", i dont even know how much of a overhaul we can expect in this update since it has been so much work.

Hard to believe its been that long, Hopefully they are getting close to being tied together.

• 6 months later...
On 10/4/2016 at 2:27 PM, Blasted_Taco said:

If is not a button press, then what it could be? I doubt it too because the first thing that came to my mind was "people are totally going to kill themselves by accident", and i cant see how other way there is to perform the action, even a context menu would be dangerous because of misclicks.

Or it could be character related to panic or whatever there is like Peter said

On 10/4/2016 at 5:29 AM, Blyatman said:

Inb4 I press the wrong button and kill myself by mistake after which I proceed to smash my keyboard into the screen...

I know this is an old thread, but I have an idea of how this could be implemented. Maybe have a dedicated "standoff" button. So you would have to hold that for your character to hold the gun to their head, and then you would have to click in order to follow through. This could also be good for roleplay, where a character threatens to kill themselves with a gun to ruin their gang's chance of survival by attracting a massive horde of zombies to their base, and the other characters try to get them to take the gun from their temple. If they add a way to grab other players, one could hold the standoff button in that context to hold the gun to their victim's head. This would also be good for roleplay, as I'm sure we can all imagine.

Edited by BayCon