Hardcore mod!

justcrow

Hi, Im the one who likes to play PZ like you guys. Enjoying PZ in MP, I always feel this game is too easy even if I made it much more difficult in sandbox. Cuz I barely know how to mod, I install the mod "melee weapon nerf" in my MP Server, which makes blunt weapon weak. I like it but the thing is ONE-HIT killing like "Jaw stab" must be weaken,which is to break the game balance and make hard-core players get tired shortly.

How about this?  "Jaw stab" never happens if blade accuracy level is 0. If it happens, Jaw stab can give more damage than just melee attack but can't kill with one stab. As the blade accuracy level increases, the chance of one-hit killing with jaw stab also does. Actually, Being able to do jaw stab with blade accuracy level 0 doesn't make sense. No difference between lv0 and lv10 for those using knives.

so, I really hope this mod for those who like hard-core play will show up to us soon...

1. nerf "Jaw stab"

2. nerf axe's durability. There must be many axes and wooden glues as time goes by despite "Rarest" for loot option, which makes the game loose.  I'm sure that Axe's durability must be as decreased as many players use even stone axes :) (except for baseball bats in order to increase preference to use them as number-one blunt weapon  :) )

Thank you for reading this and I hope to meet the mod that I've suggested :) 

Edited by justcrow

Well I for one agree on the nerf of the walking dead jaw stab. I mean, you can get butter knives and kill zombies with that faster than with a bat. But axe durability is eh, because I've found it more difficult to find one on multiplayer. Bu with the new anims update it should make the game harder because with the animations zombies will be able to grab/tackle you. screw you over when you go in for the jaw stab, a bunch of stuff. So we'll see if it's still hard when the anims come around :D

(also a mod like that wouldn't be hard to do)

Edited by Queen Glory

On ‎2016‎년 ‎10‎월 ‎8‎일 at 0:40 AM, Queen Glory said:

Well I for one agree on the nerf of the walking dead jaw stab. I mean, you can get butter knives and kill zombies with that faster than with a bat. But axe durability is eh, because I've found it more difficult to find one on multiplayer. Bu with the new anims update it should make the game harder because with the animations zombies will be able to grab/tackle you. screw you over when you go in for the jaw stab, a bunch of stuff. So we'll see if it's still hard when the anims come around :D

(also a mod like that wouldn't be hard to do)

Oh, does upcoming version updated include zombie attack animation? I'm really happy to hear that if so :)