Combat devil's water fungi?

Blyatman

For some reason all of my crops seem to get sick with this disease despite being vertically away from each other by 2 tiles and horizontally apart by 4 tiles. I plant a set of 3 of vegetable type X next to each other every few days and try to keep them apart from each other via the scheme I mentioned above. Am I doing something wrong or is DWF just like that? In some cases many of my plants are sick with all 3 diseases and I started to only treat flies since I barely have any milk left. Any tips you can give me on how to fix this? My traps stopped catching anything, I have foraged a lot around my home already and with the slow growth and small yield of my garden I have to force myself to ration food.

20160928132033_1.jpg

I don't know if this is true or not, but DWF spreads between plants and it seems to be more prevalent when there is already another disease on the plant (mildew or pest flies). There is no DWF cure or treatment, so I dig up plants that aren't stage at least stage 5 of 7. The more DWF there is, the lower your crop yield will be.

Archived