Sewing Kit Mod and Wring Out Towel Mod

kinyoshi

2.9.9.16 I made sprites, I tried ..

2.9.9.10 Bug: Using the sewing kit with multiple resources will show all available crafting options and some may not be seen on screen. If you have multiple resources (sheet and usable sheet) in your pack, click on the resource to get its crafting menu, and craft your items like that. That way you will only get the recipes available for that item and not overload the screen with options.

2.9.9.10 Update: Added more uses for usable sheets. Sewing kit spawns on zombies.

Update: Added option to cut up clothing using scissors or the sewing kit into usable sheets, these usable sheets can be then sewn back into sheets. Added a sewable shopping bag, this shopping bag also spawns in the world. Added stuff for ripped sheets, sheet ropes, dish towels, socks, tissues and pillows.

This mod adds a sewing kit into the world. This sewing kit spawns throughout the world and has a limited number of uses. With this sewing kit and some sheets, you can sew vests, shirts, trousers, skirts, blouses and a new item shorts. Shorts provide a little more warmth than skirts (currently using skirt texture).

(I had to remove some images due to image limit)

NEW SPRITES!!!!

UufQaQp.png

F9Qp6Ig.pngABfgRog.pnggFYK1hX.png

SS7dQms.pngLnAQ1tB.png

INSTALL MOD:

Copy the "mods" and "media" folders from the mod zip file into your Project Zomboid game directory, don't worry it won't replace anything, it will just add the mod file into your "media/lua", "media/texturepacks" and "/mods/scripts" directories.

Wring Out Towel Mod

Adds a few crafting recipes so you can wring out that wet towel, getting a dry one.

Image coming soon.

Edited by kinyoshi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...