Last To Post Wins

PK'EZ-54

T H I S   I S   A   T E S T   O F   M Y   P R I V I L E G E   T O   T Y P E   T H E   W O R D  S W A G

stuff stuff stuff 

s w a g   s w a g   s w a g 

stuff stuff stuff

S W A G   S W A G   S W A G

stuff stuff stuff

Noscript adds lots to your browsing safety by disabling all kinds of potential harmful scripts and plugins and it offers some other handy features to increase safety. Inform yourself on their website I posted above. My knowledge how it exactly works is also very limited, but I'll ask my brother who is very into this stuff and recommended this to me ages ago. Or just give it a shot and uninstall that plugin if you don't like it. You have to determine which sites or scripts you trust at the beginning. That might take a while untill it's all set-up.

And regarding that new search engine: Why not try out another one than google? You won't harm this overpowered company and this market should be a little more balanced anyways. And maybe you'll like duckduckgo.com even more :)

Noscript adds lots to your browsing safety by disabling all kinds of potential harmful scripts and plugins and it offers some other handy features to increase safety. Inform yourself on their website I posted above. My knowledge how it exactly works is also very limited, but I'll ask my brother who is very into this stuff and recommended this to me ages ago. Or just give it a shot and uninstall that plugin if you don't like it. You have to determine which sites or scripts you trust at the beginning. That might take a while untill it's all set-up.

And regarding that new search engine: Why not try out another one than google? You won't harm this overpowered company and this market should be a little more balanced anyways. And maybe you'll like duckduckgo.com even more :)

I'm currently using Ghostery. Is that enough? I honestly don't know what scripts should I block, it seems like a chore. :P