Adding a Recipe to Another Mod Stops MP Loading (Probably simple)

SophieRGames

My friend and I always play with Hydrocraft, but something that bothers us is that you can make a Duck Call and a Bird Call but not a Dog Whistle. I have no intention of publicly sharing this mod, but I wanted to add the ability to carve a dog whistle. 

I made the mod, uploaded it to the Workshop under Friends Only (so she can get it but it's not public), but when I add it to our server to test and boot, it does this in the console:

SERVER: info@coop mode enabled
SERVER: status@initialising
SERVER: process-status@terminated

The mod itself is just a script file. It's called SRGExtras.txt and this is the contents:

module Hydrocraft
{
	imports
	{
		Base
	}

/******************RECIPES********************/

recipe Carve Wooden Dog Call
	{
	HCWoodBlock,
	keep HuntingKnife/HCJackknife/HCKnifestone,
	Result:HCDogwhistle,
	Time:500,
	SkillRequired:Woodwork=3,
	Category:Carpentry,
	}

}

I've obviously done SOMETHING small and silly that means it won't load with this mod in, but I have no idea what it is. Does it need to import a Dogs module or something? Or be my own module but import Hydrocraft? 

Thanks in advance for any help ;-; I really appreciate it. 

Seems to be a spelling mistake.

module Hydrocraft
{
	imports
	{
		Base
	}

/******************RECIPES********************/

recipe Carve Wooden Dog Call
	{
	HCWoodblock,
	keep HuntingKnife/HCJackknife/HCKnifestone,
	Result:HCDogwhistle,
	Time:500,
	SkillRequired:Woodwork=3,
	Category:Carpentry,
	}

}

HCWoodBlock → HCWoodblock

10 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

I did worse, a simple " ! " and every zombies were invisible... Aaahh Java, cruel but always fair.

That's fabulous, I bet that was pretty funny in bug testing.

Anyway, I adjusted the script and it fixed it ... and now it crashes the game on server load.

Oh well, I'm getting closer.

Edited by SophieRGames

15 hours ago, tommysticks said:

That script is the only file you changed? And you only changed that piece?

Yep! All I did was that script file.

This is the mod, here. I have no idea why it won't work. I've made it work before, but I think last time I just added the recipe to Hydrocraft manually (which I don't want to do now it's on the Workshop as I'll always be updating it). I'm doing it this way so my friend can pull it and I can keep our versions lined up for when we play. 

BYODogWhistle.7z

Are you using HydroCraft and your mod at the same time? As in your mod is just that script to replace the HC one?

If that's the case I recommend copying the entire HC mod and changing the mod.info file and inserting the script you originally changed into one of their recipe files. That's the only thing I can think of, because your script seems to run fine in single player, although I only messed around with it a bit.

I'm thinking it's either some minute error that we're missing, or it's some sort of load order problem. Either way, if you copy HC and just add your code to their recipes it should work fine. Just remember to change any identifying files like the mod ID in mod.info.