Recipe_Open_Shotgun_Shells_box = "Open Shotgun Shells box",

Recipe_Put_in_a_box = "Put in a box",

Tooltip :

Tooltip_Painkillers = "Reduce the pain",

Tooltip_PillsAntidepressant = "Reduce your Unhappiness over long periods",

Tooltip_PillsBetablocker = "Reduce your panic",

Tooltip_PillsSleeping = "Make you sleepy",

Tooltip_Vitamins = "Reduce the tiredness",

Already done in French, because FRANCE ROCKS. (mmmh... maybe not... but yeah, translation is done in French :P)

European portuguese updated

Hello guys ;)

I hope every translator will read this :

So, we're now at 14 translated languages, it's so awesome ! BUT, I now have some problem to update everything, need to do it between each version, and it takes me lot of times... So, could you please, in your translation thread just zip the files you use, and give me a link ? (via dropbox, mega...), it would be verrryyyyy helpfull ! :) I'll send PM to everyone, it'll be easier too ;)

New stuff ! (Done in French)

Tooltip :

Tooltip_potentialRepair = "Potentially repairs :",
    Tooltip_chanceSuccess = "Chance of success :",

Tooltip_broken = "Broken ",

ContextMenu :

ContextMenu_Spill_Gravel = "Spill Gravel",
    ContextMenu_Spill_Sand = "Spill Sand",
    ContextMenu_Spill_Dirt = "Spill Dirt",
    ContextMenu_Take_some_sands = "Take some sands",
    ContextMenu_Take_some_gravel = "Take some gravel",
    ContextMenu_Take_some_dirt = "Take some dirt",
    ContextMenu_Repair = "Repair ",

Items :

DisplayNameGarbage_Bag = "",
  DisplayNameEmpty_Sand_bag = "",
  DisplayNameDirt_bag = "",
  DisplayNameDuct_Tape = "",
  DisplayNameWood_glue = "",
  DisplayNameTwine = "",
  DisplayNameTooth_paste = "",
  DisplayNameTooth_brush = "",
  DisplayNameScotch_tape = "",
  DisplayNameDigital_Watch = "",

Slight update Polish translation: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1523-polish-translation/

added:

DisplayNameStrawberries = "Truskawki",

DisplayNameStrawberries_Seeds_Packet = " Opakowanie nasion truskawki",

I don't know why I've got in my files this DisplayNameStrawberry instead DisplayNameStrawberries

and  DisplayNameStrewberry_Seeds_Packet instead DisplayNameStrawberries_Seeds_Packet  :)

Uhm, maybe I'm late for asking this only now but... "Garbage bag" is intended to be an empty bag to fill it with something or a bag already full of garbage? I know this seems a stupid question but I only want to remove all doubt about it :) (the translation is slightly different)

• 4 weeks later...

There is a problem with Korean translation.

The translation work is completed, but we have not been able to contact with the author of Korean Translation thread for about a month, we can't update the thread.

So would you change the author of the thread, or delete the original one and allow us to make a new thread?

There is a problem with Korean translation.

The translation work is completed, but we have not been able to contact with the author of Korean Translation thread for about a month, we can't update the thread.

So would you change the author of the thread, or delete the original one and allow us to make a new thread?

Hello, I hope you read what I wrote on that particular post. My e-mail is p_mj1@hotmail.com, and I would like to contribute and fix some of the issue that direct translation method is causing. 

Hello there! Unfortunately I made a mistake in the files I uploaded back in December which caused the survival guide to not show up correctly.

I updated the translation files and provided a new link to them in the European Portuguese thread, 

With this new version I fixed that problem along with a bunch of typos and truncated text.

Sorry about that, big blunder on my part : /

I just have to ask a question about the translations stuff.. I am  rather interested to translate the game into this sick sick language called Finnish :)

The main problem is that Finska language is rather, hmmh lets say versatile...

So the line "Pour Into" found in Contex menu file, if I´m not totally misunderstanding the game finds "The thing" after "Pour Into" from Items file or somewhere else... So.. The main problem is that lets say "Pour into bowl" would be translated as "Kaada kulhoon". As you can see original language has 3 words and finnish has only 2. So Finnish language changes one word into something that means "multiply" or combines two words that means, errr very hard to explain :)

One way to deal with this problem would be a simple line "Pour Into=Kaada ->" and the "->" would basicly get rid of all the problems, maybe even all situations, but how would the devs feel about line like that? In game it would look like:

Kaada -> Kulho

Kaada -> Tyhjä pullo (actually in Finnish this would be Tyhjään Pulloon how sick is that?)

Another way would be two lines instead of one like "bowl=kulho" and only for the usage like pour into "bowl=kulhoon". Oh man, now I have lost it... So so so hard to explain :)

E: Missed an A

E2: So so sorry.. I hope that the YT link in my signature doesn´t violate forum rules.. If it does, hope the moderators will contact me and I SHALL put it away.. I just have waited 2 long for someones comment *niisk*

• Connall locked and unpinned this topic