DEAD PIXELS (No reset)

Paul Redeker

Penny's at the doctors right now.  When he gets back he'll pull all the mods out of the terminus pack except the maps.  I've put them on the workshop list.  That should fix the console error.   The previous owners packing everything into the Terminus mod pack fugged us.  Luckily they gave penny access a bit back for the build update.  Otherwise we'd have to start fresh for reals

For the love of all that is holy.  It's back up with maps and players seemingly intact.  You may have to reaquire your guns and I had to disable the USMILITARYGEAR mod.   Also reverify your files through steam and log back in if the server kicks you for a files mismatch.  Report your bugs here, DISCORD or in game.  

Ok...for those with the same issue of "Game Files Do Not Match Server Files" when you log in....THIS WORKS.....

Unsubscribe from all of your mods. Then start the game, with no mods. Try to join the server, then when it prompts you to install them...do that. and boom - good to go

Per nada

19 hours ago, Paul Redeker said:

Click on mods on the start menu of the game.  Just unsubscribe from all that you have on there. 

They were all disabled, but I'm still getting files don't match.  Seems like that butterbot fixed it for his redboid server, so could be a mod issue. Can't even join with a new character.

43 minutes ago, Suede said:

They were all disabled, but I'm still getting files don't match.  Seems like that butterbot fixed it for his redboid server, so could be a mod issue. Can't even join with a new character.

Did you try his fix?

Restart Steam.

Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ and delete the ProjectZomboid directory. 

Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\workshop\ and delete the 108600 directory as well as the 108600 manifest file.

Go to %UserProfile% and rename the Zomboid folder Zomboid_backup

In Steam, right click PZ -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify . . . 

Try joining the server after the game redownloads .etc. 

That should give you an entirely fresh copy of files from both the workshop and Steam, as well as remove the possibility that your user files are affecting it. Please do it exactly this way -- Steam's reinstall can't be trusted. Please don't add mods or change things until you've verified you can or cannot connect to the server.

Bedford continues to throw errors when loaded from the workshop.  And New Denver the server says it can't find a file that's in the map folder.  

Also MP loot re spawn has been broken by the update.  

Sledghammer will be added today because it's obviously not the problem since it's been off since the update. 

All I can hope for is that the game bugs are worked out.  Sorry guys we had a really good community going until this update wrecked it. 

It is with great sadness I must announce a server wipe. I'm out of options to get it to work. Characters will be carried over.

8 PM Eastern Standard time, 20 December the server will be wiped. I'm out of options. The maps that will be on the server post wipe are Drayton, TWD Prison (PVE zone), California, Phoenix, and Bedford Falls. Loot will be as follows for the intial outbreak. Food RARE, Weapons High, Other loot Uncommon. Gather what you can. If I had any other options I wouldn't wipe, but I have no choice at this point. May God have mercy on our souls.

This server wipe is obviously a sign to update the server to IWMBS immediately for absolutely no ulterior reason.

Definitely not purely for Trump's benefit alone, Trump's computer is Amazing it can play the official build for every player at the same time!

Spoiler

Would Trump lie to you?

Apparently Someone Lost the photos of the actually completed Ameristar apart from the main unfinished building. Some people amiright?

Bask In The Final Glow Of It's Great Flametrumpbasealpha.jpg

Edited by Donald Trump
Because I'm an Idiot

On 12/23/2016 at 2:43 AM, Donald Trump said:

This server wipe is obviously a sign to update the server to IWMBS immediately for absolutely no ulterior reason.

Definitely not purely for Trump's benefit alone, Trump's computer is Amazing it can play the official build for every player at the same time!

Reveal hidden contents

Would Trump lie to you?

Apparently Someone Lost the photos of the actually completed Ameristar apart from the main unfinished building. Some people amiright?

Bask In The Final Glow Of It's Great Flametrumpbasealpha.jpg

It'll be good to have you back when you get the kinks figured out with the new build. 

New season here.