7Roses Lua Scripts/aid And Other Programs

7Roses

hi everyone,

apperently shortly after I released my new script for languagesupport in luascripts The IndieStone changed there forums

so here is my topic back! It's more compact as before (merge of multiple script files)

1. PZMLoader

2. PZMLLittle

3. LanguageSupport for luascripts

4. UnlimitedTraits

PZMLoader

PZMLoader is an modloader for lua scripts.

initial lua scripts don't really need a loader, cause PZ interprets all the scripts in /media/lua. BUT if you for example need certain scripts to be ran before you (cause otherwise the table you call is still non-existant an gives you errors) then it can be needed to run scripts on later moments.

this is still possible in normal lua, but what if you don't know what other mods are in the game? and for example you only want to activate (or 'load') your mod if a certain mod of a certain version is also installed in PZ?

well, then you are on the right address, PZMLoader gives you the functionality to let mods choice before or after what mod they need to be loaded, it also gives you the possibility to be not loaded at all.

because I'm going to make this moddescription short this is the end of the discription, more information about how to use it is included in the readme.txt in the zip

Main Download: mediafire: PZMLoader.zip or via forum: PZMLoader.zip

older versions:

PZMLoader_0_3_0.zip

PZMLoader_0_2_1.zip

PZMLoader_0_2_0.zip

PZMLoader_0_1_0.zip

changelog:

1.0.0 (2013-07-23):
- changed something on the loadbefore/loadafter, this can cause incompatibility with older versions !!!
  now you should do modtable.loadBefore = {MODNAME="modversion",....} instead of modtable.loadBefore = {"MODNAME","...",....}
- remade the readme, its now also the documentation for using a mod in PZMLLittle or PZMLoader
0.3.0 (2013-07-14):
- rewriting of the internal working, there is no need for a registerMod(..) call anymore.
- uses the new guidlines RoboMat,aricane and I are compiling.
- no really new features because the rewrite of existing code.
0.2.1 (2013-07-11):
- added readme file
- moved script to own folder. (this can require your mod's code to change a little) when using 'require "PZMLoader"' change this to 'require "PZMLoader/PZMLoader"
- fixed a bug where mods that didn't include the minimum required PZMLoader version property didn't load.
- fixed a bug where if no loadAfter was defined the mod broke the loading process.
0.2.0 (2013-07-11):
- added required PZMLoader version feature, used like in the existing description
- added required other mods feature, also already explained in the description
- added some checks for name and version property missing, and fixing.
- fixed actually calling the preload and postload functions if existing.
0.1.0 (2013-07-10):
- released on forum as version 0.1.0
- add loadBefore functionality

PZMLLittle

PZMLLittle or PZModloaderLittle is the little brother of the PZMLoader, it has nearly no functionality except to call a function called load at gameboot time.

even this can be usefull, especially because every mod that works with this little thingy will work with the PZMLoader too.

PZMLLittle is allowed to be included in a modders mod without notifying me, the only thing you need to do is adding a line that your mod includes this loader in your moddescription.

(better description of this comes when the old forum's archives are back, I had a nice little piece of text for this there)

Download: mediafire: PZMLLittle.zip or via forum: PZMLLittle.zip

there are no older versions, this mod should never be updated unless needed because PZ requires a rewrite.

changelog:

build 2:

- fixed some lame bugs, everything works now

build 1:

- fast written first release, not published except for some known modders who gave me the idea for a little version of PZMLoader

LanguageSupport

until the archives come back I'm not going to be recreating that topic's content again,

this mod is only made for other modders, it gives you a way to create a class that maintains multiple languages and strings on a dictionary based way.

if you want to know more or see an example just look at the documentation in the script itself and the example script included in the zip.

Download: mediafire LanguageSupport.zip or via forum: LanguageSupport.zip

UnlimitedTraits

as there was a havy discussion on the suggestions forum I decided to make a mod for those who wanted an unlimited traits option.

this mod does not only give you 99 trait points it also gives you a profession that adds all known profession bound traits to a cheater profession.

Download: mediafire unlimitedTraits.zip or via forum:unlimitedTraits.zip

older versions:

there are no older versions

changelog:

0.1.0:

- first draft, adds 1 trait with -99 point

- adds a profession with all traits marked to be profession only.