Interactivity and commands

Jean Wellington

1. I suggest adding noise when stepping on twigs to give a better emotion in having to dodge even in stealth mode, also to warn us of possible zombies.

2.  Dig a hole funeral to bury dead zombies or players inside.

3. Construct wormwood to discard spoiled food and make earthworm humus.

4. I would also like to hunt my friends or enemies in multiplayer mode after death (controlling the zombie), it would be exciting.

twigs.jpg

Edited by Jean Wellington

2 hours ago, Jean Wellington said:

1. I suggest adding noise when stepping on twigs to give a better emotion in having to dodge even in stealth mode, also to warn us of possible zombies.

Good idea.

2 hours ago, Jean Wellington said:

2. I would also like to hunt my friends or enemies in multiplayer mode after death (controlling the zombie), it would be exciting.

Nope. It will ruin PZ atmosphere. 

Like the twig thing, but I have a slightly different idea for the control your zombie thing. I would personally rather be able to just watch your zombie character for a while, with a fast forward option. Also if you exit the save I would like to have a setting were it didn't automatically make you create a new character. Also, as a final note, welcome to TIS forums!

On 17/09/2016 at 6:48 AM, Unghin said:

Good idea.

Nope. It will ruin PZ atmosphere. 

Why? We could control for a limited period of time, five minutes for example, feel like a zombie for a little time... I think it would be funny. Thank you for comment

Edited by Jean Wellington

18 hours ago, Jean Wellington said:

Why? We could control for a limited period of time, five minutes for example, feel like a zombie for a little time... I think it would be funny. Thank you for comment

It means that player who control zombie became an intellegence zombie. PZ zombies conseption seems to have no place for intellegence or abnormal(anomaly) zombies.