Health condition and infection improve

NagashUD

Well i'm sure this have been talked about alot but here is my ideas that would improve a bit the immersion :

- Infections : should last longer (a week desinfecting correctly, twice a day with clean bandages) bad treatment would hold the infection longer. Can cause fever, weakness and tiredness.
-Cold : can give fever and lungs infection.
- Antibiotics : should be more commun; also helps against infections and cold (already ingame i think).
- New item : morphine pills: remove fever and every pain even agony, boost of happyness but make you exhausted.
-Boost of doctor skill, give a boost to the healing process if he cared about the injury.
- Bleeding wound : bleeding wound without Bandage shared with zombie blood splatters give a high risk to be contaminated, disinfect within an hour reduce the risk to normal.

hope you enjoy, i'm totally open to talk about balance as always ! thanks for reading !!

Edited by NagashUD

How about the adition of EpiPen (epinephrine) for anaphylaxis? Maybe add some kind of allergic as a trait? (for seafoos, bees, bugs, peanut and/or others?)

Asthmatic inhalers for the asthmatic trait

Some muscles relaxants for the sore back (maybe if added to the game?)

Add stethoscope to doctor so it can diagnose tuberculosis from normal cold.

And how about some common diseases as traits? (diabetes, hypertension, hypoglycemia) in this case you just need to manage your food and routine, and maybe need some medecine in cases when you don't follow the restrictions.

Agree with all list, beside this one:

19 hours ago, NagashUD said:

- Infections : should last longer (a week desinfecting correctly, twice a day with clean bandages) bad treatment would hold the infection longer. Can cause fever, weakness and tiredness.

In my opinion current temp infection running as it should be.