More World Random Features

TheWraithPlayer

So, as of one of the latest updates, houses now randomize with stuff like barricades, being burnt down, and having just dead bodies.

Here are a few ideas that I have to spice it up.

(1), Having a Suicide note go along with some dead bodies (particularly the ones with guns next to them)

(2), Bloody Hand prints on windows.

(3), Stuff written in blood on the wall (Example=God Help Us)

(4), Hung people

(5), Banners in windows (Example=Help!)

(6), Holes in walls (form explosions, car wrecks, etc.)

(7), Blood pools

(8), Gnawed on skeletons

(9), Cracked windows (or windows with holes from gunshots in them, would make window weaker)

(10), Warning/Awareness posters/signs

Well, those are my ideas. tell me what you think, and thanks for reading.

19 hours ago, TheWraithPlayer said:

(9), Cracked windows

Already exist.

19 hours ago, TheWraithPlayer said:

(1), Having a Suicide note go along with some dead bodies

If introduce such feature with particular number of notes, in my opinion, with time, you will find all of them and further it will be looking similar and boring (becouse it is a personal stuff). But I have idea to use PZ community to "generating" many of suicide notes, moderating them and introducing them into the game. In result: huge number of various notes with updates and minimal load to devs. :D

Addon: What about flies flying above dead bodieas of suicided people? Or above completly dead zombies body? And what about cockroaches in trash or in houses? I realize that it will be look like miving pixels but so atmospere (and debuff for bug-scared characters).

fb0a964b502749cdc9fc63fe513257c3.png

Edited by Unghin

6 hours ago, Unghin said:

Already exist.

Really? I've seen broken windows, but none that are just cracked.

6 hours ago, Unghin said:

Addon: What about flies flying above dead bodieas of suicided people? Or above completly dead zombies body? And what about cockroaches in trash or in houses? I realize that it will be look like miving pixels but so atmospere (and debuff for bug-scared characters).

fb0a964b502749cdc9fc63fe513257c3.png

Would be interesting to at least hear a buzzing sound near dead bodies.

If suggestions moving to atmosphere features of the world, so what about to make zombies with drop like empty/half empty disinfectant? I mean that you can meet zombie which recently was infected and tried to administrate aid on himself before, even with bondage. It can contain different loot of first aid administrating.

On 16/9/2016 at 9:43 AM, Queen Glory said:

also this would be way to controversial for this game.

I dont see why it would be controversial either.

Is the end of the world, shit is hitting the fan at escalating levels, people may kill themselves with guns, but what happens when you dont have a gun but you have a rope? Or knife?

It would definitely add that "grim" atmosphere to the world, checking the base of an NPC and find him hanging and probably turned (because hey who wants to suffer though zombification) would in my opinion enhance how fucked everything is.

Controversial would be having kids in the game, but no one will bat an eye if you find people who hang themselves, for Christ sake we have the option to drink bleach already and no one cares, is just a way to slowly and painfully die in game and when NPCs are in, they are going to need a way to suicide other than bleach and guns.

Also on topic, we already have pools of blood and some other blood decorations, but i would love to see more random stuff around in the world.

Edited by Blasted_Taco

It's just the way the suicide is done honestly, who drinks bleach when they try to kill themselves, the most common ways are gun, hang, pills, and slitting wrist. It's just something that would bring back bad memories for someone who has a family member or a friend who has killed themselves. But that's just my little pick at the subject

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

It's just the way the suicide is done honestly, who drinks bleach when they try to kill themselves, the most common ways are gun, hang, pills, and slitting wrist. It's just something that would bring back bad memories for someone who has a family member or a friend who has killed themselves. But that's just my little pick at the subject

I had one uncle that was close to me and he hang himself, also one friend from the childhood who took his own life because depression. 

It is a very strong image to see someone who hung themselves, but when i see it in a movie, game (cry of fear) or other media it never brings back those memories,  life is like that, it sucks sometimes, but well that is offtopic and i still hope that we see NPCs who took their own life in different ways other than guns (since they are very loud) if they weren't strong enough or maybe they got infected. 

From my point of view, it would enhance the world of PZ.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:38 PM, TheWraithPlayer said:

So, as of one of the latest updates, houses now randomize with stuff like barricades, being burnt down, and having just dead bodies.

Here are a few ideas that I have to spice it up.

(1), Having a Suicide note go along with some dead bodies (particularly the ones with guns next to them)

(2), Bloody Hand prints on windows. (like it)

(3), Stuff written in blood on the wall (Example=God Help Us)

(4), Hung people (a little darker than the whiskey and bleach suicides but like it) 

(5), Banners in windows (Example=Help!)

(6), Holes in walls (form explosions, car wrecks, etc.) 

(7), Blood pools (a little over the top i think)

(8), Gnawed on skeletons (could add half eaten corpses, arms and other appendages laying around the victim)

(9), Cracked windows (or windows with holes from gunshots in them, would make window weaker) (Bullet holes would be awesome)

(10), Warning/Awareness posters/signs(if they are associated with real danger)

Well, those are my ideas. tell me what you think, and thanks for reading.