The price of all regrets.

SaltandPretzels

"You can not have her , you bastard! " She screamed at me , while pointing the gun at me. Her face once full of life , is just an shallow reminder of former self. Her addiction to drugs, made her something monstrous, something out of an vampire book. She had lost  her weight dramaticly, I am beggining to concern that if she shots she will break her wrist with the recoil.   

" It's your fault  you sick son of a B***ch" She once again said

"Listen Bekka, I don't care about what happens to you, I am not on some gruesome revenge trip.  I need only my daughter, tell me where she is and I can leave you in peace."

She lowered her gun a little bit, but her eyes were still full of rage. She blames me again, for her addictions, for her misfortunes. Rebbecah believes I am here to kill her, due to how she treated my daughter, how she had bribed judge in order to get custody over daughter.  She was clean then, at least for a little while.

"You never find he- " She couldn't finish because I tackled her, when she was on the ground , I wrestled out the pistol , quickly got up and started pointing at her. 

" Now tell me where is she? Where is Ashley?" I tried to be calm as I can, but it was really hard to resist the temptation to kick her teeth out. She looked at me for a few seconds as if considering all her options, few seconds felt like  hours. And finally she broke the silence.

" He took her, that f****ing bastard took her. " She started to sob. "He was looking for you,  "

"Who took her?!! " - I screamed at her.

"I can't ... I can't ... .  "  

"Listen Bekka , Just listen goddamnit. You need to tell me who took her and where she is , I will find her and  keep her safe   Tell me!!!'"

She muttered only one word  "Castle Point" .  I went cold, I knew this place all to well and now I know who is looking for me,  the devil came for my daughter , and  invited to join him in hell. Ten years had passed since I was an inmate at Castle Point, and now he wants me back .  

End of Prologue.

I am sorry for my writing , I am not native english speaker but I tried to my best , more chapters will come. 

If you like it please comment. I propably improve grammar mistakes later, right now it's midnight here, so have a nice sleep. 

On 9/12/2016 at 5:10 PM, SaltandPretzels said:

"You can not have her , you bastard! " She screamed at me , while pointing the gun at me. Her face once full of life , is just an shallow reminder of former self. Her addiction to drugs, made her something monstrous, something out of an vampire book. She had lost  her weight dramaticly, I am beggining to concern that if she shots she will break her wrist with the recoil.   

" It's your fault  you sick son of a B***ch" She once again said

"Listen Bekka, I don't care about what happens to you, I am not on some gruesome revenge trip.  I need only my daughter, tell me where she is and I can leave you in peace."

She lowered her gun a little bit, but her eyes were still full of rage. She blames me again, for her addictions, for her misfortunes. Rebbecah believes I am here to kill her, due to how she treated my daughter, how she had bribed judge in order to get custody over daughter.  She was clean then, at least for a little while.

"You never find he- " She couldn't finish because I tackled her, when she was on the ground , I wrestled out the pistol , quickly got up and started pointing at her. 

" Now tell me where is she? Where is Ashley?" I tried to be calm as I can, but it was really hard to resist the temptation to kick her teeth out. She looked at me for a few seconds as if considering all her options, few seconds felt like few hours. And finally she broke the silence.

" He took her, that f****ing bastard took her. " She started to sob. "He was looking for you,  "

"Who took her?!! " - I screamed at her.

"I can't ... I can't ... .  "  

"Listen Bekka , Just listen goddamnit. You need to tell me who took her and where she is , I will find her and  keep her safe   Tell me!!!'"

She muttered only one word  "Castle Point" .  I went cold, I knew this place all to well and now I know who is looking for me,  the devil came for my daughter , and ask me to join him in hell.  Castle Point is an prison, where I spend 10 years of my life. And now he wants me back.  

End of Prologue.

I am sorry for my writing , I am not native english speaker buy I tried to my best , more chapters will come. 

If you like it please comment. I propably improve grammar mistakes later, right now it's midnight here, so have a nice sleep. 

Huh, interesting. Is this going to be a apocalyptic dystopian story or a horror one, though? (or a kind of combo deal like Steven Kings The Stand.

14 hours ago, TheWraithPlayer said:

Huh, interesting. Is this going to be a apocalyptic dystopian story or a horror one, though? (or a kind of combo deal like Steven Kings The Stand.

I was aiming for horror / adventure.  And I must admit the man who is looking for a protaganist is inspired by Randall Flagg.  

Archived