Sparrow

I know I've suggested this before but I don't think anyone understood my idea. Also I've expanded on it.

Since the main point of single player on Zomboid is PvE, I was hoping you'd eventually add some more immersion by adding different types of weather and weather effects.

For example, right now we have rain as a type of precipitation which adds other challenge of getting wet and adding those status effects, but it seems there's only two types of rain differentiated by sounds. I'd like more kinds of precipitation, such as:

Hail: With the possibility of getting injured, losing HP.

Snow: (Yes I know we have snow, I'm talking about snow falling from the sky, not the ground cover type.) With the possibility of inflicting frostbite and decreasing visibility.

Fog: Decreased visibility outdoors.

Also I'd love a way to control the temperature indoors, it makes no sense that while the power is still on I get hot indoors or too cold, can't I change the thermostat?

I feel that varied types of weather could add more challenge to the game as well as more incentive to stay indoors on particular days. What do you all think?

22 minutes ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

Nice ideas, Snow fall definitely needs to be a thing. I don't know about hail though, I can see it now...Walking outside and instantly getting hit in the head with baseball sized hail and dying of blood loss when you have no idea what happened.

Or we can be zapped by lightining if we add storm and tornados. That would be an also sad way to day, we should tottally have the option to run around naked with the metal rod in the hands , while it's storming. 

23 hours ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

Nice ideas, Snow fall definitely needs to be a thing. I don't know about hail though, I can see it now...Walking outside and instantly getting hit in the head with baseball sized hail and dying of blood loss when you have no idea what happened.

That's why you stay inside and let the hail kill the enemy!:evil: