Unghin's suggestions

Unghin

1. Bunch of trash bags.

I think that in USA people buying trash bags in bunches (rolls\reels I dunno correct translation) - right? So, It can be found in houses or shops. Yes it's making game quite easier, but much realistic. Also if Muldraugh will have pound - so why not?

Pictures for example:

paketdlamysora35lsuperluxe-250x250.jpg1277005.jpg

2. Bag's shops.

You know what I mean. Rarety of bags unfair in my opinion.

3. Corpse "barricades".

Walking throught corpses will slow characters and zombies. Heap of corpses will slow more. As I saw in new animations video - copses have some physics? May be it will makes good combination?

4. Roof gutters and puddles.

While rain goes  - rain water flowing dawn in roof's gutters. And you can place water collector under flow and collecting water faster. Ander flows without collectors can appears big puddles. And puddles on roads, dirt and grass.  Also, you will have big chance to slip while running across mud puddles (I mean puddles at dirty tiles), and low chance while running across puddles on asphalt. 

Безымянный.png

Addon:

5. Perk 'Wierd taste'.

It is mean that food that increasing sadness and boring with this perk increasing them less about 50% (75% / 100%) instead normal string or something like that. For example: you like dog forage. Or you can have this perk attaching to random meals causing sadness and boring nerfing them, or increasing power of removing sadness and boring for regular meals.

Spoiler

SUPERPOWERPOTATO -99 sadness, -99 boring

Just duplicating my suggestions here from other threads:

6. Zombificated after first aid.

What about to make zombies with drop like empty/half empty disinfectant? I mean that you can meet zombie which recently was infected and tried to administrate aid on himself before, even with bondage. It can contain different loot of first aid administrating.

7. Bugs in PZ.

Flies flying above dead bodieas of suicided people. Or above completly dead zombies body. And what about cockroaches in trash or in houses? I realize that it will be look like miving pixels but so atmospere (and debuff for bug-scared characters).

Edited by Unghin

2 minutes ago, 13thGeneral said:

At least that would be an occasional, albeit slightly unpalatable, source of water when you are desperate.

Like a dog forage, good thought. But what if you can craft filter of some textile material and then boil this water?

1 minute ago, Unghin said:

Like a dog forage, good thought. But what if you can craft filter of some textile material and then boil this water?

Yeah, it would definitely need to be strained and boiled to make it a good viable drinking water. A little dirty water, as long as it's fresh, is ok - but standing water that has been there long enough to get scummy is a serious hazard.

13thGeneral, thank you. You inspirated me to write 5th point of suggestions.

2 hours ago, Unghin said:

5. Perk 'Wierd taste'.

It is mean that food that increasing sadness and boring with this perk increasing them less about 50% (75% / 100%) instead normal string or something like that. For example: you like dog forage. Or you can have this perk attaching to random meals causing sadness and boring nerfing them, or increasing power of removing sadness and boring for regular meals.