vending machines are not full!

tomasz12345678

12 hours ago, tomasz12345678 said:

when you put stuff into a vending machine it still looks empty. would be cool if there was some sort of thing to show it is full or has something in it 

Just to add on to this:

If you picked the burglar type you could perhaps pick the lock to open and close the door you could refill the machine. If you didn't, I think it should be treated like a window which you must break to access the innards (with the option to remove glass). In either case I agree that it should look full again.

49 minutes ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Just to add on to this:

If you picked the burglar type you could perhaps pick the lock to open and close the door you could refill the machine. If you didn't, I think it should be treated like a window which you must break to access the innards (with the option to remove glass). In either case I agree that it should look full again.

Really good ideas.

You need to essentially be able to "buy" stuff at the vending machine. An item could be added called change, that looks like a bunch of coins, and you could buy one thing with one change. You could also get in by smashing it like you said Demonic_Kat, but I personally would use the change, because there are times when I don't want to bust open a window and make a lot of noise.

On 9/5/2016 at 0:46 PM, TheWraithPlayer said:

You need to essentially be able to "buy" stuff at the vending machine. An item could be added called change, that looks like a bunch of coins, and you could buy one thing with one change. You could also get in by smashing it like you said Demonic_Kat, but I personally would use the change, because there are times when I don't want to bust open a window and make a lot of noise.

This would work only until the electricity went out though, then you'd be forced to pick the lock or smash it.