Clothing's wetness

Keshash

If I understand current rain mechanics, clothing doesn't affects character's wetness. I suggest to fix this with some kind of "Sponge" mechanic.

I'll explain. When character stands outside under the rain, clothing (Top layer first, low layer last) would become wet first (Absorbing, like 90% of wetness). When clothing's wetness bar fills up, only then character becomes wet at 100% rate.

And, when the rain is over, clothing would slowly give it's wetness points to the character making him wet again. So character would have to remove clothing to leave it, until it dries (Like towel) or find a heat source for additional drying speed.

Especially amazing would be to have different clothing with different absorbing speed and wetness bars. So, warm clothing like sweater would be the worse, as it's carrying a lot of water in it and absorbs fast. 

It would also be nice if the player could use wet clothing to generate some drinking water; e.g. stuck out in the woods, can't find shelter, water, or food, yet it's pouring buckets outside and you are drenched - it would be nice to wring-out the water from your clothes and collect some water to drink. It wouldn't be much, or pleasant to drink, but it's something when you're far from anywhere. It wouldn't break realistic immersion, because any smart survivalist would use this method if needed.

Edited by 13thGeneral