Active Sandbox

Okamikurainya

When I hear the term sandbox I think of a game I can tweak and change to my preferences. Project Zomboid gives this, though only at the start.

My proposition is to have a setting at the start labeled as "Active Sandbox" and when selected the player will be able to access the Sandbox settings from the pause menu to change them as they see fit.

Started with no zombies? Ok, press escape and change it so that zombies will spawn now. Want to stop them spawning? Ok, turn respawn off. Set loot to respawn but don't want it to anymore? Ok, turn it off... Etc, etc...

What y'all think?

I love this idea, there have been so many times where I've wanted to just have no zombs around so I can build thing/try out new things and then when I'm done building wished that there was a way to just turn zombies on. 

It would also allow for a cool level of progression, maybe, if it lets you change a bunch of the settings - over time you an increase zomb amounts and lower loot rarity and stuff to simulate time passing and things. Sure, the settings now let you increase over time but what if you decided that you set that value too high/too low? It would be a lot easier to allow you to change settings than the current method to fixing things - making a whole new save, and copy/pasting files (Not that that's very difficult, just a pain).

I dunno. I'm not the best at wording things but I personally would love a feature like this,