RimWorld Pre-Alpha is Incredible so far

Mathas

Added it to my wishlist on Steam, looks like a cracking game. I'm actually quite surprised at just how many Indie Games I'm more interested in at the moment than AAA games. The only game I can think of that I'm actually interested in isn't out till next year and that's Watchdogs.

I'm sure I'll buy it at some point and do what I do with most games, just try and forget about it until a huge update then jump back in again.

Tynan is in the process of moving which is why stuff has been quiet. In the mean time, he's been working on some big updates to core systems, as well as adding new art to the game (he found an artist!). Unfortunately, there hasn't even been a closed tester build in ~2 weeks.

I just got the game a day ago and i've been playing non stop.

Only because I can't survive those stupid raiders. They always come with machine guns and my guys only have 1 pistol. The turrets can't hold them off either. 

EDIT:

Nvm. There is a problem with the turrets. The more turrets you have the more raiders (people) there will be. If you have 0, It ends up not being too many. I have 0 turrets and im on day 50. w00t. I'm just hoarding stuff right now.

• 2 weeks later...

So the developer is being a dick and not telling us anything about what's happening with anything. My panties are officially in a bunch.

He's currently in the process of moving, adding all new art assets, and redoing some core systems. Perks of being a close tester =D

• 2 years later...