Build 38 and Beyond: Small but Important Suggestions Thread
39 39

708 posts in this topic

970. Water cooler should be refillable after it's drained.

971. Not only car's doors should be repairable, but trunk and engine doors also. I guess double rear doors of vans should be added to the repairable list also. In general - all the body pannels should. Car heater can be made to be fixeable with electronic parts. Glove box also should be repairable just like the trunk is.

972. Make an entirely dismantled car (only a body remained) dismantleable with a torch (like the car wreck)

973. I guess we can fix a previosly broken car locks and make a key for the "stolen" car, reverting it from "start with wires" state. That's actually pretty simple task with an old cars (not based on electronics) when you have tools and enough time.

Edited by Shamanu

974: looting wallets and being able to  examine them and see the names of their past owners just to make the game a little more immersive.

975:  Being able to use a knife or some sharp poke to to carve names onto crosses used for graves so you can read the name of who’s buried there.

976. More types of nutrients values in foods like vitamin A to C,  calcium , ect

977.  More hairstyles and facial hair styles for survivors.

978.   Foraging toxic plants that could poison and kill  you if  consume plants  such as water hemlock, foxglove, poison sumac.

3 hours ago, Tails said:

976. More types of nutrients values in foods like vitamin A to C,  calcium , ect

Values "Just for fun" are not so fun, actually. And useless values are useless. I hope you do understand what I say.

So, I guess, if you suggest some of this, maybe you can also offer a suggestion on the use of those values?

Edited by Shamanu

8 hours ago, Shamanu said:

Values "Just for fun" are not so fun, actually. And useless values are useless. I hope you do understand what I say.

So, I guess, if you suggest some of this, maybe you can also offer a suggestion on the use of those values?

Basic malnutrition, or what I propose when initially pitching the nutrition system.

There's only six nutritional value seated realistically have to track to implement things like scurvy or beriberi.

Wasn't supposed to be limited to weight.

979. Expand "Survivor Vehicles" option in the Sandbox setting to include "None". I like having to work hard to get a car running.

980. Once NPCs inevitably come, please let their presence be toggleable. I enjoy being the last human alive way too much.

981. Ability to clean bandages at watersource, like sinks, instead of requiring to have water in inventory.

Edited by undeadactivist
Spelling

983. Empty glass bottles should be added to loot tables. As of now, the only way to get them is to drink wine and whiskey.

984. Reverse car lights with cone of light.

maxresdefault.jpg

985. Rear car lights should give red cone of light on the ground.

P9261534.jpg

986. Breaking car lights should give increased cone of light compared to above.

987. Emergency vehicle lights should give cone of light of appropriate colour.

Edited by Geras

39 39