Small but Important Suggestions Thread

ShuiYin

I suggest we find a way to destroy a floor or roof tile with a hammer or anything you have in your hand the same as you can with walls. I got stuck on a roof cause there was a house in Phoenix that had stairs but no upstairs. it actually takes you to a roof. No hole in roof where the stairs come up so you cant' go back down and of course... can't destroy a floor tile without a sledge hammer.

P.S. I'm currently stuck on roof awaiting help from my friends... sigh

527: Can we get screws to be found in more places?

Currently they spawn in tool stores and some on dead zombies.

Could we get them spawning like nails do a little everywhere?  (Includes chances for boxes of screws in the same places you can find boxes of nails.)

I mainly ask cause sometimes I can't find any boxes of screws. (Some mods use screws for things.)

And finding screws on zombies is rather rare. (Not sure if its in base game or if thats in a mod haha...)

Not sure if this should go here since it's not small but 528: Overhauled UI. As it stands the UI is fairly clunky and ugly, No offense to the devs or anything but maybe a proper inventory screen would be good? I think an inventory with tabs that you could switch between for health/crafting etc. with a proper keybind instead of just hovering the cursor to what there is currently would be good. That would also get rid of the needless clutter on screen which can only be a good thing.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:02 AM, jakeythesnake04 said:

Its a birth defect where the zygote gets an extra set of male chromosomes which makes language and speach more difficult

Oh I'm well aware of what Down Syndrome is and what causes it. My son was born with Trisomy 21. I was more interested in why DramaSetter felt the need to mockingly make fun of the condition when the golden rule of these forums is to 'keep it lovely'. I don't see how mocking people with developmental disabilities is lovely, especially when they are members of this community.

DramaSetter care to explain yourself? I'd love to hear your justification.  

19 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

Oh I'm well aware of what Down Syndrome is and what causes it. My son was born with Trisomy 21. I was more interested in why DramaSetter felt the need to mockingly make fun of the condition when the golden rule of these forums is to 'keep it lovely'. I don't see how mocking people with developmental disabilities is lovely, especially when they are members of this community.

DramaSetter care to explain yourself? I'd love to hear your justification.  

Sorry man, didnt know :)

4 nails for one barricade, instead of 2 ( texture of the plank shows 4, not 2.. )

Less chance of spawn for the nails in the trailers ( literally 5 nails in each trailer )

Description of the moodlet "Hypothermia" doesn't  say something about affecting character speed, but this effect exist!

Sprite for broken buildings ( broken wall - sprite of the cracked wooden wall laying on the floor. Broken door - the same, instead of planks .)

Same for the windows. Someone broke the window - sprite of glass shards will appears on his side. Walking on glass shards will cause injuries for the legs, generate noise. Shoes is reducing injuries, but makes more noise ( shards can be deleted just like the usual broken window )

New sprite for burned corpses and all buildings, that uses wrong sprite ( fences for example ).  Not wooden furniture will have special sprite too ( Example: bath mirror - mirror with cracks and smoke on it, etc ). If you want to burn corpse by using gasoline - you need to wait MUCH and MUCH longer, use MUCH and MUCH more gasoline, and  still got a chance that fire will spread to the near tiles.

Ability to put stir-fry inside bowls. 

If you eat something like stir-fry, soup and etc, having fork and spoon in your inventory will give much more "-unhappines". Eating this kind of food from pots, not bowls - will give less "unhappines".

New "spice" for cooking - oil. Can be added to the stir-fry, that gives more "-unhappines" and also requiers more time to be burned, salads to increase "-unhappines". ( About stir-fry - without oil time that needed to burn it less more, 5 ingame mins insdtead 30 for example. )

Edited by DramaSetter

Add slow movement to graves tiles.

Rename context command ContextMenu_DigGraves for ContextMenu_DigHoles

Add recipe to make "wooden spike" (one sturdy stick, with knive in inventory/equiped main hand)

Allows ContextMenu command (tied to graves/holes) to create pitfall (required 3 wooden spike/tile of the graves/holes - wooden spikes are consumed)

Add "bleed" effect when walking over "pitfall" tiles (including damage over time related to the bleed effect). Bleed effect (and related damage) cease as long as you don't walk above pitfall tile. Damage and potential wound must be allocated to feet/legs.

Edited by agreubill

Now we have some exp modifiers tied to something else than book, so...

Add Barbell and weights to the game.

Equip them to get experience to Strenght each time you "pump" (using the combat hotkey, as it actually work for Fitness).

Give an experience modifier (x3 ?) when you do so on the tile of "fitness contraption" furniture

Give an experience modifier (x3 ?) when you run on the "treadmill" (as long as it's powered).

Edited by agreubill

558. The ability to lock windows. As it stands now at that I know of you cannot lock windows only barricade them to keep out others and lots of house I've seen has windows that can be locked, this would be a great addition for the game  because it would not only keep players in MP from being able to easlily get it just by opening the window and jumping in but also keep out NPc's whenever they are implemented. But also to make it fair for the players/NPcs trying to get in 559. Prying windows open with crowbar/hammer would be also a get addition.

Edited by Dragoncody98

• nasKo changed the title to Small but Important Suggestions Thread