Small but Important Suggestions Thread

ShuiYin

On 2016-09-21 at 4:52 AM, Keshash said:

206. Add an indicator of how much the wound have recovered. Something like:

"Torso:

Scratch (Fresh/No indicator/Skin almost regrown)."

Or maybe just "Scratch (2/3 healed)". Or percentage.

Yes please! I have had a few times where changing a bandage was a panic scenario because there is no pain, the bandage stays clean, but then when you take it off you start gushing blood.

41 minutes ago, Jericoshost said:

Yes please! I have had a few times where changing a bandage was a panic scenario because there is no pain, the bandage stays clean, but then when you take it off you start gushing blood.

Indicator already exist - wound sprite become more transperent.

Edited by Unghin

1 hour ago, Jericoshost said:

Even when covered with a bandage? When was that added?

But how you able to inspect healing process under bondage? Obviously, only wound sprite give us information about wound recover, imo it's working fine. Only seam on a wound noninformative.

226. When you has cut down a tree - you got tree trunk instead of logs (may be with own sprite). To get logs you need saw a trunk or you able to cut it with axe.

227.  Make durability for saw, but increase spawn of saw or make spawn of replaceable saw edges (may be edges will spawn in packs so we will have a lot of them, but in the same time we need to change them). Now we have infinite sawing of logs with opportunity to cut down trees with selfmaded axe. May be add increasing time for sawing if  your edge near to break.

228. Add grinding stone or device to gring your sharp weapon (and saw edges from 227), that works like weapon repair with glue, adhesive tape, etc.

Edited by Unghin

229. Add abandoned NPC camps in the forests. they could be large and small, overrun by zombies or little ghost towns with dead bodies laying everywhere giving the assumption that they were raided. they could have a modest amount of tools food and weapons like the boarded up houses sometimes do. it would be cool if they were randomly distributed when starting a new game so that finding them would be an extra challenge. It would be even more cool if you could find them by using the radios and hearing them broadcast stuff and their general location. the whole random distribution thing would be cool if it was implemented with suggestion 225 too. finding a random neighborhood decimated by a crashed passenger jet would be pretty insane.  

edit: or maybe after awhile you happen to come across a certain helicopter that didn't make it back ok.

Edited by morninam

• nasKo pinned this topic
6 hours ago, Unghin said:

231. Opportunity to make graves.

Yeah, it just feels wrong having to see your buddy's dead bodies laying around.

232. As there aren't currently pets, this would be more of an atmosphere thing, for instance having dog food bowls in the kitchen floor or having fish tanks, or having pet beds. Just stuff for atmosphere (at least for now)

As a server admin and after seeing this gorgeous Player Stats panel...

adminmoderatorthing.jpg

...and use this "thing" to manage some things at my server...

bzCTfqw.jpg

My suggestion is

236: An admin control panel with tabs like:

That gorgeous player stats panel

236-1 A server manage options tab (rain, thunder, and all the other admin commands)

236-2 A zombie population manager map ( that minimap in the "thing", so you can see how many are around and also can remove chunks of zeds, or spawn them in places you want)

236-3 Item spawn menu tab (with a list of the game items categorized so you can choose them instead of typing the commands) (also with the option for modders to add categories with their mod items)

236-4 A Furniture spawn tab (so you can choose any furniture and spawn them like you are building anything, kinda like active the creative mode for the admin)

Any thoughts on this?

Edited by EUDOXIO

19 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

That'd take some pressure off burning bodies all the time. Maybe over a few months the graves can start to settle / vanish.

We made a 'graveyard' to honor our dead :). Ran out of paint for the 'tombstones' though. We put the keychain of each fallen player on a grave. It extends pretty far off screen :) 

20160921225504_1.jpg

Guys, I think the community will be happy if you add to the game something like that as in this old video. it certainly adds a lot of realism to the game. What can I say, I was very happy he would and that would be just great. Just watch the video it's all there, the video is only thirty seconds. link leads to a social network Vkontakte, because nowhere else could find this video.

https://vk.com/videos-27639048?z=video-27639048_171247472%2Fclub27639048%2Fpl_-27639048_-2

Sorry for my English, I write from the cold Russian. My hands are shaking because of the vodka, and my bear is trying to steal my balalaika. Watch this video, pls. 

1 hour ago, Margera said:

Guys, I think the community will be happy if you add to the game something like that as in this old video. it certainly adds a lot of realism to the game. What can I say, I was very happy he would and that would be just great. Just watch the video it's all there, the video is only thirty seconds. link leads to a social network Vkontakte, because nowhere else could find this video.

https://vk.com/videos-27639048?z=video-27639048_171247472%2Fclub27639048%2Fpl_-27639048_-2

Sorry for my English, I write from the cold Russian. My hands are shaking because of the vodka, and my bear is trying to steal my balalaika. Watch this video, pls. 

Send the bear to Gulag

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 11:16 PM, morninam said:

135. craftable cots, a few sturdy sticks, a sheet, and a needle and thread , I know there's the tent kit but a cot could maybe be lighter? the trade off could be no protection from the rain like with the tent.

I agree :) Also, if hunting and larger animals is ever implemented, I add to this suggestion that you could use leather/skins as well.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎25 at 6:49 PM, Unghin said:

226. When you has cut down a tree - you got tree trunk instead of logs (may be with own sprite). To get logs you need saw a trunk or you able to cut it with axe.

227.  Make durability for saw, but increase spawn of saw or make spawn of replaceable saw edges (may be edges will spawn in packs so we will have a lot of them, but in the same time we need to change them). Now we have infinite sawing of logs with opportunity to cut down trees with selfmaded axe. May be add increasing time for sawing if  your edge near to break.

228. Add grinding stone or device to gring your sharp weapon (and saw edges from 227), that works like weapon repair with glue, adhesive tape, etc.

228, yes for weapons, no for saw. You were talking about saw breaking in 227 so I assume the "teeth" are gone.  Only way to prolong it's life then is make more teeth (punching through metal at the cost of sturdiness/increased chance of breaking).

• nasKo changed the title to Small but Important Suggestions Thread