Small but Important Suggestions Thread

ShuiYin

4 hours ago, CaptKaspar said:

Zombies can trample our crops, so maybe not that hard :) No idea though.

Maybe when each zombie crosses over the fire it can lose a bit of fuel time. That way it still catches a handful of them on fire before going out if the fire is going strong but puts it out if a horde tramples over it :)

On 9/1/2016 at 10:03 AM, Okamikurainya said:

130:
Highlighting of the physical object of the container you're browsing in. Even if there's an option to disable it, for me it would make looking through the masses of crates at McCoys or in the warehouse more logical as well as looting corpses after a mass horde culling.

devs, I'm begging you please please please implement this! 

On 8/31/2016 at 7:09 AM, GOGOblin said:

124) There is no place to sleep or rest in shops like here -  until one cannot simply sleep on the floor maybe make counters sleepable? Or toilet thrones - use them as chairs? Or add chairs to the map? Or make a kinda matress using clothes?

or make it so as long you have a pillow in your inventory you can sleep on the floor. you'll wake up poorly rested and in a lot of pain though.

135. craftable cots, a few sturdy sticks, a sheet, and a needle and thread , I know there's the tent kit but a cot could maybe be lighter? the trade off could be no protection from the rain like with the tent.

136. increase the point cost of the outdoorsman trait. you never have to deal with getting sick when you take it. swap point cost for high thirst and hearty appetite. water is a lot easier to obtain than food.

On 9/3/2016 at 8:42 PM, morninam said:

or make it so as long you have a pillow in your inventory you can sleep on the floor. you'll wake up poorly rested and in a lot of pain though.

I hate to say it but I sleep on the floor almost every night. I don't wake up poorly rested or in pain. (I also don't even use a pillow, just a rolled up winter jacket as one [yes I know, I'm poor]).

Edit: I should note that this is on a carpeted floor. I would and have honestly felt awful after sleeping on tile or hardwood lol

Edited by Kuren

On 1.9.2016 at 4:03 PM, Okamikurainya said:

130:
Highlighting of the physical object of the container you're browsing in. Even if there's an option to disable it, for me it would make looking through the masses of crates at McCoys or in the warehouse more logical as well as looting corpses after a mass horde culling.

14 hours ago, morninam said:

devs, I'm begging you please please please implement this! 

Haha, I thought I was the only one bothered by that xD

It's true, I often have no idea which containers I'm actually looting, I'm just looting the icons in the window instead... which feels a little clunkly imo.

142. Add the extinguisher to the loot distribution. (The developers created it, made an article featuring it, but forgot to add it anywhere ingame. Would be acceptable counter/cabinet loot. You can spawn it with mods or commands, it works perfectly fine.)

143. Actually have the receiver required to build remote-triggered anything exist as an acquirable object ingame. It exists as an item, but like above, the developers likely forgot to add a way to get it in order to build crafted triggers.

Edited by Kim Jong Un

146.   Add more Z options to sandbox. It would be nice to have ability to mix Z's behaviour, also to add more % of crawlers (and Z falling from a window should have a big chance to become a crawler). Fix resurrection time (at least weeks setting doesn't work), add NO RESURRECTION options to make Z's really fragile (as they are plain mad humans). Settings for looted and baricaded houses, fire (I hate microwaves starting fires, its bullshit). 

147.  Add some chaos to the town: things on the floor, broken doors, bags with belongings close to corpses.

148. Make bullets break glasses. Shotgun firefight in a store should end in an ocean of broken glass.

I remember the only thing that has been bugging me for the longest time since the thirst system was implemented (after the whole 1 whole Well in the map to keep getting water and before the barrels)

149.Let us fill pots of water/bowls/buckets with rain.

That's the only thing i could ask for that is in my opinion a small suggestion that could be easy to be implemented.

We have the system of rain barrels, we have the system of filling pots/bowels and other stuff with water.

Why not let us put a pot outside and get a bit of water?

Edited by Blasted_Taco
Forgot to add the number, stop harresing me, Reasons For Edit

4 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

Because TIS

They made a zombie-surviving game in a certain place - Muldraugh - rural area with mild climate and scattered population, now they do their best not to spot a lot of things like water from roofs, Muldraugh(and Luisville and the whole KY) population density,  brooks and ponds near Muldraugh and some other minor things.

Edited by GOGOblin

28 minutes ago, GOGOblin said:

Because TIS

They made a zombie-surviving game in a certain place - Muldraugh - rural area with mild climate and scattered population, now they do their best not to spot a lot of things like water from roofs, Muldraugh(and Luisville and the whole KY) population density,  brooks and ponds near Muldraugh and some other minor things.

And yet we've planned on having the ability to collect rain water from dropped containers since time immortal (with caveats on effectiveness) and have even suggested several Mondoids ago that Muldraugh might earn some more sources of water.

Because TIS. We're aware of the short comings of the game and the conflict between realism and gameplay (t being a game means gameplay comes first). Accept that there's no perfect answer and drop the attitude over it.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

the conflict between realism and gameplay

Thats what I'm talking about, the initial setting is too mild for a challenge. So some frankenstein-gamefeatures are to balance that "Eden" surroundings.. and other features to balance those first.. but this looks unnatural. Maybe the best solution could be "make everything like it is IRL".

150. Add an ability to glue posters to the windows, as a poor curtain replacement.

151. Make "Outdoorsman" trait more expensive (Currently it's 2 points) or nerf it's effects. 

152. Add suture needle to tailoring recipes as an option. © Cromulent Archer

153. Maybe, speed up foraging a little bit? It's too boring to stand in the forest, doing nothing. And the outcome is not guaranteed.

Edited by Keshash

154. Add a line for character to say "There is nothing left here to forage" (or sth), when you deplete a foraging zone, so you know when to move a bit further.

155. Nerf generators so they can only power a limited amount of fridges/freezers. It's a bit silly that 1 generator is able to power the entire GIGA Mart in WP, where my last base was. Lamps and TVs does not come with much of a profit for player so I'd leave unlimited number of those.

Edited by Geras

19 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

I remember the only thing that has been bugging me for the longest time since the thirst system was implemented (after the whole 1 whole Well in the map to keep getting water and before the barrels)

149.Let us fill pots of water/bowls/buckets with rain.

That's the only thing i could ask for that is in my opinion a small suggestion that could be easy to be implemented.

We have the system of rain barrels, we have the system of filling pots/bowels and other stuff with water.

to add to that...

149b. let us be able to fill our bathtubs and sinks with water.

Please!!!:(

• nasKo changed the title to Small but Important Suggestions Thread
  • nasKo pinned this topic