Map tools not loading tilesets

amarxnthine

Ok so I was working on making a map and everything was going smoothly - I'd made the cell, made some buildings, got them loaded and could see them in tilezed. Everything was going smoothly - until it wasn't, and when I went to make a new building I discovered that any time I tried to change a building's properties the program would crash on me. After a few frustrated attempts at restarting the program (and my computer) with no results, I gave up and decided to redownload the program in hopes that would fix it. That obviously didn't work, because here we are.

The empty map looks okay, but when I open the building editor I'm greeted by nothing but red question marks. When I place a building that I had made previously, it displays as red question marks. I'm assuming that the program isn't loading the tilesets correctly based on that, but I'm not sure why this has happened or how to fix it. Is there any chance anyone here knows what has happened and how I could fix it?

Okay I got the tilesets to work, but the initial problem where the program crashes when I try to change a building's properties is still there. The problem also occurs when I go to change the interior wall, door, et cetera of a room.

For the tilesets, I had moved my folders around a bit (I had everything put in a folder together that I figured was basically redundant so I just had moved it out) but the program was still reading that the tilesets should have been where it was before. A bit of poking around lead me to the place where I can set the Tiles folder, so I popped in the new location and now all the tiles are loading correctly.

Edited by amarxnthine