Looking for people to help with map project, Building creators needed

Neutz

Too many maps these days never get finished, So I've decided to take it upon myself to make my own map.

I am in the very early stages of creating my map but i will need a hand with the buildings, if anyone is interested in helping out drop a comment in this thread. I want to keep the detail very high however.

For some examples of what I've created in the past and what quality I'm looking for check out my buildings thread, here:

If anyone is interested in helping out drop me a message or comment in here ill get in touch with something for you to create to see what you can do, i'm happy to help people out with Tilezed and tips to give your creations that finishing touch :)

Also if there are any experience artists around, i would like to create some new sprites based off familiar American brands (See my Mc'Donalds building for example) though these probably wont be needed in until we get the x2 Tileset to play with.

I may create some more sprites myself if i get time but ill likely be busy creating the map for the most part.

Cheers

Neutz

Edited by Neutralnz1

Hello, I bring my little help and put to work to share varrios of my buildings and some collections I have created to help future mapmakers, I hope this will serve on your project.

I've hardly had time to attend to my own projects lack of time and constraints have delayed me long to certain critical points and do not want to let my buildings end up gathering dust in a folder, I hope everyone will be helpful for future projects custom maps.

I have had a look at your guys buildings and some of them i will likely use. There are not very many multistory apartment buildings or commercial buildings that have been created. They are what i will most likely need help creating made to fit specific spots in the map

Edited by Neutralnz1