Releasing All my work to the community

956Texas

Since I dont have time to map :-(, I will release all my buildings to the community :-D, in the pack you might find some stuff from community members;-) (credits to them). 95% of the stuff is mine the rest of the stuff is from the community and former members of the Romero City Team (which is now defunct :cry:) you will see their names in their folders. Anyways hope you guys find use to them, and dont forget to ADD THE CUSTOM TILEZ to tilezed :x!!!!!!! or you will end up with a bunch of ????????????????????? :cry:... For some buildings you will still get them, because I lost the tilez i used in them, so either erase the ?????? manually or just dont use the building! :-P

-=-=-=-=-- As for the tilez, i gathered them from google-=-=-=-=-=-

Basically the read me says almost the same thing as i typed here. 8-)

downloads:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2yguw2mni1wqjg/more buildings.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f0kneu7jyowukp/BUILDINGS AND CUSTOM TILEZ.zip?dl=0

Edited by 956Texas

Im willin to help in my pack i have the police station from season 1.  Plus i have several buildings i made from the darryl game for ps3 i forgot the name.

Give me the list of what you want and il start doing them

Edited by 956Texas

33 minutes ago, 956Texas said:

Im willin to help in my pack i have the police station from season 1.  Plus i have several buildings i made from the darryl game for ps3 i forgot the name.

Give me the list of what you want and il start doing them

Ew we don't speak of survival instinct, But yeah I need the buildings to be very detailed. I'll pm you.

• 6 months later...