Zombie Banging Causes Panic

CaptKaspar

Why not have your character gain panic if you hear zombies banging on doors/barricades? It definitely panics my real life character :)

20 zombies banging away downstairs after a helicopter event but my character isn't panicked at all because he doesn't see them.

Matter of fact, he's 'Getting Bored'

Edited by CaptKaspar

I may have spoken too soon.

Shortly after posting this my character did become anxious.

However, he does have weak stomach as a trait and I recently ate a less than perfectly fresh lemon.

I had to run from the house and the anxious moodle went away. I never developed any other sick symptoms.

13 minutes ago, CaptKaspar said:

I may have spoken too soon.

However, he does have weak stomach as a trait and I recently ate a less than perfectly fresh lemon.

I had to run from the house and the anxious moodle went away. I never developed any other sick symptoms.

I can confirm that the banging makes your character anxious :) Made the apartments over the hardware store in West Point my home in a few games and if I didn't keep the downstairs clear, my character would get extremely anxious when I came back in the evenings and when sleeping.

3 minutes ago, Kuren said:

I can confirm that the banging makes your character anxious :) Made the apartments over the hardware store in West Point my home in a few games and if I didn't keep the downstairs clear, my character would get extremely anxious when I came back in the evenings and when sleeping.

Cool!

On 07.08.2016 at 4:50 AM, CaptKaspar said:

This is some new update I guess, I've also got this "on th edge" after some rotten banging downstairs. 

The other new feature is that the character cant fall asleep after being awaken by Z's noise (but this can be due to already loosing "sleepy" moodlet).

This was really impressive: my char was sleeping in a chair (first floor) with all doors closed and windows also. Suddenly it comes the sound of broken glass - shit! - and I gain control over my char. Its very dark, I can see nothing and run as a beheaded han around the room - then get to a window, open it and fall out. Then I realise that noone is chasing me, I climb through the window back to find out what has happened. I take a lighter and go open doors one by one and the third leads to a room with a broken glass and a Z inside, he just stands like he "din du nuffin". After killing this lonely Z I remove glass shard from the frame and climb out to inspect surroundings: no Z's, everything is silent and ok.  So its 3:00am, I get back to my "bedroom", closing all the doors ofc, click on the chair and find that I cannot fall asleep - so much f***ing role play :D - thats what I like this game for! 

Edited by GOGOblin

I think its a great new feature!  

Its much more 'realistic' that our survivors, driven to the edge of madness from the incessant banging, would be more willing and able to smash human heads all day.

Until they really loose it! It would be great to wake up to "zombie in your bedroom" hallucinations or worse if your mental state worsens.

Those bloody dead bangers!!

Edited by NebNebber