Add a double click function for items in main inventory or bags

Lazy Joe

The best one that fits my personal play style would be "double click an item to equip it as primary"

I know there are ways which is just as easy as what i have suggested here.

We can move item from container to our side by 1) double click on it 2) right click  and select grab 3) select and drag over to our side.

We can move item from our side into container by 1) right click and select "put in container" 2) right click and select "drop" when you are looking at the container 3) select and drag

Sounds like there are already plenty ways to do it, which is why i would like to suggest making double click a way to fast equip stuff.

Situation 1:

I have 10 trashbags in my bag, and i would like to take out only 1, but there is no menu for "unpack one"

I can either:

1) expand the icon and unpack from there

2) drop one onto the ground and then pick it back up to my main inv

3) equip it as primary, which in my view is the best way to unpack 1 single item, after you equip it, you just press a hotkey for a weapon and the trashbag goes to your main inv and you are holding a weapon again in your hands in case of any emergency

Situation 2:

I have an axe and a sledgehammer in my inventory, i take the sledgehammer with me because i was doing some rebuilding n stuff.

And then comes the situation when i wanna equip my axe to fight, i press the hotkey for 2 handed melee, the game equips the sledgehammer for me...

So yeah, instead, how about open my inv and double click the weapon that i actually want to equip, it doesnt always have to be the "best" one that the game has decided on for me.